The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Like Sigils. At All.

Brimir

I plan to get my master 17 sigil and make as BIG as possible and BRIGHT as possible and just go around strutting around with my nova!

No, but really, I liked them. A little cluttered but with the resizing options I think it will work nicely.

However, I wasn't kidding about the strutting :P

Always someone ready and eager to complain about something.

Simple.

Also lets be honest..the only real time you're gazing at another Tenno is during a Defense mission when the wave is over.  Majority of the time everyone is running around, so your whole thing about it being an eye sore won't really matter in that aspect.....plus........your opinion won't stop someone else from being an eye sore............because to them they are beautiful :)

Simple.

Also lets be honest..the only real time you're gazing at another Tenno is during a Defense mission when the wave is over.  Majority of the time everyone is running around, so your whole thing about it being an eye sore won't really matter in that aspect.....plus........your opinion won't stop someone else from being an eye sore............because to them they are beautiful :)

Not if some of them are "eye candy" which are using most brightest colors available to the man.

From what was seen of the Sigils in the devstream, just a few thoughts :

1. If you have weapons / Syandana(s) on your back, you won't be able to see them nicely.

2. Even if you have them on the front, most of the time (in game, except being in your Liset) you won't be able to see it since you are always staring at your back 80% of the time.

3. Animations / Effects look out of place, as if they were slapped onto the frame just for kinks like bumper stickers on a car.

I don't like OP. At all.

Okay, JK.

Seriously though, I love them. With the scaling and positioning options I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something that looks good.

And even if not, they're still tied to some interesting challenges, giving us high MR's something to do before Focus comes.

No one said that you had to wear them owo

:D

No. A big part of cosmetics is that other players will see them. Yes, they are a form of visual expression, and I shouldn't tell people what they can't wear. But they will create a lot of visual clutter and they already clash with Mynki and co.'s excellent frame designs. In my opinion.

Armor is already doing that because they look like weird plastic attachments. In my opinion.

It's TF2 hats all over again. A lot of f2p games do this of course, but tf2 has a distinct artstyle that was (arguably) tarnished by too many unfitting hats.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

First off let me say I think they look amazing, I love the designs and how they look on the Warframes, be cool if you could put them on your Kubrow, but here is my thing, unless those rewards for doing those sigil quests are really good, then getting these, which do not enhance your Warframe, would mean nothing. I tend to be too much of a practical player and I don't want to waste my game time hunting for something that is not useful. Here is a wonderful opportunity for DE to instill some lore behind these sigils 

Some stuff you dont have to see in game to know it will suck. However, we HAVE seen sigils, an early implementation of them, and they looked bad. It's not like its a complex idea that will magically look better a month from now, theyre just stickers, WYSIWYG.

The sigil designs looked cool, however, they look bad on the warframes. The Rhino in particular looked really bad, totally out of place, cluttered.

I think a better idea would be to make them badges we can wear on the warframes, and that we can wear more than one at a time like war medals. And to be fair, the resizing system seems like it would let you turn them into badges, I just hope we can choose where to put them, like in Firefall.

While I do like sigils, I hope theres some way to make sure they don't look too wonky on the frames especially when chanelling <3

Tbh though, are we really getting mad over whether or not an upcoming customization for our characters in a fictional world in the word-box is going to be worth waiting for? Life is too short for this :((