The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.10.0

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

• Changed the Sentinel “Sanctuary” mod: it now goes up to Rank 10 (600 total shield) and is now amplified by your Sentinel's Redirection mod.

Thanks DE!

While I'm a bit disappointed that we have yet another rank 10 mod to work on, I'm glad it's now amplified by redirection. No more insta dead sanctuary shield in high tier missions.

Also: WHY NO ICE TILE SET!? I'm glad excavation is back, but I'd rather play against the corpus on Europa in excavation, not the grinizzle. :(((((((((

^look at all my sad faces.

And because it's Wednesday:

Epc12tg.png

Since 5 minutes before the update I'm having problems with ports. It says that my firewall doesnt allow it, but I've been playing for 50 hours and never had any problem.

Hope it'll be fixed, keep working on it, great game :D

Got the same problem,I desactivate my firewalls and still cannot play the game.hope a fix soon. :)

• Fixed an animation hitch seen when performing a forward roll with the Nikana equipped.

Well i checked this... Seems to me it's not fixed :\

There is still a hitch. Equip Dragon/Nikana and do a forward roll, still does a wonky animation looking like the frames face is going to have a close encounter with the floor. Same thing happens when performing a frontal jumpflip, frame is performing same hitch midair and lands without animation.

Edit: I almost forgot: these two animation hitches miraculously disappear while holding block button and rolling forward / jumpflipping.

Edited by Shinadamaru