Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Music Do You Slaughter To?

Kratos

Lightens the mood a bit.

Nice and casual for a mid-afternoon genocide.

http://youtu.be/2YCaXw3buvA?t=6m26s       When Nova breaks a nail, or Stalker pops in for tea and biscuits.

Am I the only person who doesn't listen to heavy-@$$ webstep/death metal while slaughtering? Death metal is reserved for emergencies only.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

I'd like it if there was a way to play *.mp3 or *.ogg or something in an ingame player to save important computer ressources.

I sometimes listen to google hangouts and whatnot while playing, actually. I hate google but people still make them interesting.

Most of the time I just listen to the repetitive ingame music or turn it off entirely.

I would always listen to music of my choice if there was an ingame player for files, I'm not gonna tell you what genre as it's evil and shouldn't be praised.

Edited by scavenge

I'd like it if there was a way to play *.mp3 or *.ogg or something in an ingame player to save important computer ressources.

I sometimes listen to google hangouts and whatnot while playing, actually. I hate google but people still make them interesting.

Most of the time I just listen to the repetitive ingame music or turn it off entirely.

I would always listen to music of my choice of there was an ingame player for files.

Why not the Steam Music Player?

I have Wovenwar on at the moment, but I listen to lots of stuff. Malrun, Ready Set Fall, Sonic Syndicate, Mercenary, Across the Sun, Gemini Syndrome, Demon Hunter, Haste The Day, Oh Sleeper, Wolves at the Gate, Nine Lashes, and like tons of other stuff lol

Also...

Affiance

I love you. Blackout is incredible, huh?

Lots and lots of genres, though I'll admit intense/fast paced music is my preference for gaming.

Here's a few I've been listening to recently

Ben Sage featuring Savvy - Just a Minute (Drum n Bass)

Grobot - Think (technically it's Dubstep, but very good Dubstep IMO. Good build up, unique sound)

Infected Mushroom - Heavyweight

Dysphemic - Helium (another unique sounding Dubstep track IMO. Very dark and gritty, and I like the japanese vibe to it from the shamisen sounding instrument)

Zen Death Squad - Soft Information (Glitch Hop)

http://www.beatport.com/track/soft-information-original-mix/1915407 (Only place I can find it... :[ )