Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Understand Everything Now...

sweak

DE is notorious for releasing updates... on a Wednesday.

This Wednesday... is the 15th.

Update 15 on 15th October = Illuminati confirmed. 

15, 5 and 10

0 is nothing so its 1

5 + 1 is 6

there are 2 sets of 15

6/2 is 3

Half life three confirmed

Edited by Axeroix

Let me crush your dreams.

Today is Thanksgiving in Canada.

The News post of Road to Archwing makes it seem that it'll take quite a bit more time.

We haven't gotten a teaser site yet.

We haven't gotten anything from DE to hype for yet.

99% sure U15 won't be this week.

Edited by Storchenbein

Today is Thanksgiving in canada.

The News post of Road to Archwing makes it seem that it'll take quite a bit more time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm thinking two teaser sites for the past two updates isn't quite enough evidence every update from here on out will get teaser sites.  Not saying this is a trend I wouldn't enjoy DE following through with, just that the lack of a teaser site isn't yet evidence the update won't be very soon, soon, or even soon™, not to be confused with Soon™ or with Blizzard's own (and possibly copyrighted) "Soon™."

Edited by Littleman88

DE usually do teaser before realeasing new content. They may have planned it for very soon as a stealthy one. 

Or they really arent done with it yet.

Hoping first one.

Thinking second one.

De has only done two teasers before that I can remember. The grineer systems and the liset page. Sometime we get an indication that its "next week" potentially in a devstream though. If there is a Devstream this week, we should get an indication of how close they are. Only reliable thing is that DE always releases a Update Highlight shortly before the release of the update on PC. 

Today is Thanksgiving in Canada.

Explain to me why we need a teaser site exactly?

Also, could you provide which updates had a teaser site, cause I only remember one and that's from the new Vay Hek makeover..

So...because a couple past updates got a teaser site means that all future updates now need a teaser site?

The teaser site for U14 worked alright. They had so many players on release that their servers couldn't handle it. Why wouldn't they make another teaser site for such a huge update?

Releasing such an update without hyping it in any kind of way would just reduce the amount of players playing it right off the bat, thus reducing profits. I doubt their marketing department wouldn't do one at this point.

The teaser site for U14 worked alright. They had so many players on release that their servers couldn't handle it. Why wouldn't they make another teaser site for such a huge update?

Releasing such an update without hyping it in any kind of way would just reduce the amount of players playing it right off the bat, thus reducing profits. I doubt their marketing department wouldn't do one at this point.

If it's about publicity people know about archwing since gamescon "announcement"