Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Enjoy Doing The Most In This Forum?

Deidaku

Recently hit the Tiger milestone so here's a question :

what do you enjoy doing the most in this forum?

I've found this community to be amongst the most welcoming on the internet and have grown fond of it :)

so what is it?

Giving feedback? contests? Reading other fan concepts? yuikami's comics ( hehehe ) ? Fanart browsing? Helping other players ? Discussing some ideas with the devs? For founders and design council = V.I.P stuff? 

I gotta say I like VIP content. Just wish I could share it but meh.

I also enjoy seeing just how talented the artists in this community are in the fanart section. 

I always enjoy having a good discussion with others here so that's also fun for me. 

EDIT: Inb4 moved to fan zone or off topic.

Edited by Imaru12

Let's tick these off!

[x]Giving feedback

I enjoy giving feedback when I think it is necessary.

[ ]Reading other Fan Concepts

Occasionally, but I am not too interested in many of them, meaning I end up avoiding it often.

[ ]Fan Art browsing

I like to see the art created from the minds of the community, but I generally do not browse that sub-forum.

[x]Discussing ideas with the devs

This is always a fun thing. It's cool to hear what they think, and what they think of what I think(?).

[x]Helping other players

I do my best to help with anything I can. It's rewarding to think you've helped someone's experience. :D

[x]V.I.P. stuff

When is that NOT a good thing?

In all, I simply enjoy interacting with the community. Their genuine uniqueness is something unrivaled by most other places.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

Let's tick these off!

[x]Giving feedback

I enjoy giving feedback when I think it is necessary.

[ ]Reading other Fan Concepts

Occasionally, but I am not too interested in many of them, meaning I end up avoiding it often.

[ ]Fan Art browsing

I like to see the art created from the minds of the community, but I generally do not browse that sub-forum.

[x]Discussing ideas with the devs

This is always a fun thing. It's cool to hear what they think, and what they think of what I think(?).

[x]Helping other players

I do my best to help with anything I can. It's rewarding to think you've helped someone's experience. :D

[x]V.I.P. stuff

When is that NOT a good thing?

In all, I simply enjoy interacting with the community. Their genuine uniqueness is something unrivaled by most other places.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

Despite being here for over a year I still can' ttell what can be GD or not..dammit X)

Discuss stealth, and suggest other ways to improve the game. Do you imagine?! We are all building a game right now! Isn't it fantastic? :)

It's also a good way to improve my english or other IT stuff I'm interested in.

You're not fooling anyone, Archi.

Leave our sage alone, badass corpus.

Constructive Discussion / Brainstorming. because using your brain is the only logical thing to do. the more you use it, the better.

if you don't use your brain actively and educate yourself constantly, you literally will become stupid over time. food for thought.

helping people and answering questions can be interesting as well.

I like to read people's post counts and see if they match up with the current time in 24 hour format.

So far, nothing.

Lol, good luck with mine.

I just like reading interesting topics, occasionally adding my $0.02 to it.

Really my favourite thing to do here is to get recognised in game, or have someone tell me that they liked my ideas. That is the best.

This is completely and totally not a true statement at all. It sounds great on paper, but is wholly untrue.

it is proven fact.

your brain deteriorates constantly. if you are not constantly active, learning new things, forging new connection you're in a negative trend. you're losing brain matter constantly. the only way to combat this is to create more neurons. repeating the same thing over and over doesn't help either. you create LOTS of neurons when you are learning things and thinking critically. you create few if any repeating the same tasks over and over.

it is proven fact.

your brain deteriorates constantly. if you are not constantly active, learning new things, forging new connection you're in a negative trend. you're losing brain matter constantly. the only way to combat this is to create more neurons. repeating the same thing over and over doesn't help either. you create LOTS of neurons when you are learning things and thinking critically. you create few if any repeating the same tasks over and over.

It is not a fact, you got a hold of some half baked science from some where and adopted a neat theory, but it simply not true. I'm not going to ask for you to quote the paper(s) you got this from or even debate it any further with you. I would ask you to go out and look up a few things, that is, if you are truly curious about this subject. I would encourage you to do so, it is a fun thing to research and get lost in (the study of the brain) I will say this though, we do know that even if a person is in a coma and still has brain function, that brain continues to be very active even with no outside stimuli.

Yes, we do lose brain cells everyday, but they are replaced everyday as well. We have total recall, believe it or not, if you only knew how to access where your brain has stored the information you are looking for, if you were to say our brains are terrible at accessing information that we gather and you should train everyday on how better to access it. Then you would be talking "fact"

Edited by ZeroPhobic

-snip-

pretty sure that's what i just said. being more active and learning new things to create more connections. as those connections are constantly degrading.

and creating new connections is the only way you can improve your connection with yourself.

i never said that your memories disappear. because they don't, your capability to connect with yourself does.