Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scorpions, Time For A New Weapon For Them?

BoomToon43

so as you know, the machete is unobtainable and i think the scorpions should get the Sheev, i'm pretty sure since the Sheev will return because it's not a wraith or prime, much like the brakk did, and hopefully get a buff too....

i think it should mainly return is for the newer-mid players so when they see the machete and they don't feel bad about not being able to have it(because it looks pretty cool, despite being a horrible weapon and this is the same reason the Loki prime decoy has Lex prime instead of Lato prime) so maybe when, or if it the Sheev does return, could the scorpions could have it?

Honestly thoses two should just be dumped to the grineer lab. But I think All grineer should have a sheeve, like when you radial disarm them. I mean it makes SENSE for corpus to pull out what looks like welding sticks, but not so much for grineer.

Honestly thoses two should just be dumped to the grineer lab. But I think All grineer should have a sheeve, like when you radial disarm them. I mean it makes SENSE for corpus to pull out what looks like welding sticks, but not so much for grineer.

I have a feeling the sheev might end up being one of the weapons those grineer assassins use even though they use claws. Maybe multiple types?

But I think All grineer should have a sheeve, like when you radial disarm them. I mean it makes SENSE for corpus to pull out what looks like welding sticks, but not so much for grineer.

I like this idea.

Sure, the cattle prods are ok for corpus, but maybe they should get their own combat knife that's more "corpus styled".

I like this idea.

Sure, the cattle prods are ok for corpus, but maybe they should get their own combat knife that's more "corpus styled".

SOMEONE MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT THIS PRONTO 

so as you know, the machete is unobtainable and i think the scorpions should get the Sheev, i'm pretty sure since the Sheev will return because it's not a wraith or prime, much like the brakk did, and hopefully get a buff too....

i think it should mainly return is for the newer-mid players so when they see the machete and they don't feel bad about not being able to have it(because it looks pretty cool, despite being a horrible weapon and this is the same reason the Loki prime decoy has Lex prime instead of Lato prime) so maybe when, or if it the Sheev does return, could the scorpions could have it?

how many times does it have to be said that the only things that will not come back are founder stuff. meaning all wraith and vandal items are subject to re-release. and i'd personally love if they got a new grineer melee. none that we have suit them in my opinion

IMO atterax should be given to the scorpion, also a new animation with the scorpions reeling in the tenno with the atterax

I agree, plus I recall a while ago the Devs said that Scorpions were supposed to use whips and that the machete was a placeholder. Well, they have a Grineer whip now, so they may as well use them.

P.S. Flameblades should get the Sheev. It suits their sudden sneak-attack nature and it can proc fire like their Provas currently do (granted only on it's jump attack, but semantics).