Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Tomorrow?

Noxramus

Then by that example, Warframe's should have started Oct 1st.

I'm not going to search the internet to find a game with an event that happens a week or so before Halloween just to prove a point to someone over the internet, if you really want to see that Google is more then happy to help you. But the point I'm making is that not everything has to happen right on the day and such.

Oh actually a friend just informed me. Guild Wars 2 has had their Halloween event happen on October 21st and last through November 4th, so theres that if you really want a hard core example.

I'm not going to search the internet to find a game with an event that happens a week or so before Halloween just to prove a point to someone over the internet, if you really want to see that Google is more then happy to help you. But the point I'm making is that not everything has to happen right on the day and such.

Oh actually a friend just informed me. Guild Wars 2 has had their Halloween event happen on October 21st and last through November 4th, so theres that if you really want a hard core example.

Oct 29th, the next day of a hotfix/update, is not right on the day of Halloween.

I'd like to see those examples, because from my experience they start near Halloween and last until the week after.

Guild Wars 2 released a halloween update yesterday... But it's so bad I pretty much ragequit the game.

Anyway, on-topic:

People are going to flip out if it's not today, so it better be coming.

Guild Wars 2 released a halloween update yesterday... But it's so bad I pretty much ragequit the game.

Anyway, on-topic:

Warframe Halloween update is great. Did you ever seen Pumpkin Head Grineers?

Anyway, on-topic:

Eh I'm not thrilled with GW2 Halloween as it's just copy pasta from last year but I wouldn't say it's rage-worthy.

As for if it's today...well if it is I wouldn't expect it in the *technical* today. Waiting for update 13 until 3am taught me it's best just to plan for the day after the supposed "launch" of the update. 

Re: WF holiday 'events' ~ typically (though not always) they last a weekend, maybe a long weekend.  Can't think of one which lasted longer then that, although I suspect one or two may have done so.  But not typically.

Re: calling off work to revel in the glory of U15 ~ hmmm, my guess is it'll drop on Friday, so I think I'll call off then, tell them I'm suffering from the Lack--DA LACK A' DESIRE TA GO TA WORK!!!

(Looking forward to seeing Grineer Galleons of Fusion Cores heading my way...)

If not today, I do believe it will be Thursday or Friday before we see U15.  We didn't have to wait much longer than a week for Nyx Prime Access after the Gilded Chaos teaser released.  And Sigils aren't SUCH a big deal that they need their own portion of the teaser.  So far they've covered all the main points in either the teasing or Dev Workshop threads.

I don't recall if U14 or 13 were out on a Wed, or if they were at the start of the day or later in the afternoon, however.

it only crashed because Sheldon was mashing keys when he died, on a dev build. A fact that many missed when complaining about the last devstream.

everything else worked, incl. the intros Geoff was worried about

Aw I see, I just remember Steve wanting to show us something and it closed.  S'all good, I don't mind the wait either way

I doubt it's tomorrow. The teaser site has a lot of nodes remaining (I would guess about 7 or so based on width of the nodes/amount we can scroll). It has yet to tease syndicates/proxies, the new frame (and Limbo was his name-o?), sigils, etc.

if u check facebook (FreakBook) apperntly warframe posted saying expect new frame tomorrow IE Thursday so im assuming its gonna be today at MIDNIGHT (like DE tends to do)

if u check facebook (FreakBook) apperntly warframe posted saying expect new frame tomorrow IE Thursday so im assuming its gonna be today at MIDNIGHT (like DE tends to do)

Or, since there's a new line on the teaser site (I mean a line llike between the dots), they mean tomorrow's teaser is about Limbo. And then U15 comes tomorrow evening. And I squeal like a little schoolgirl seeing her favorite boy band on stage, at a concert, in person.

Or, since there's a new line on the teaser site (I mean a line llike between the dots), they mean tomorrow's teaser is about Limbo. And then U15 comes tomorrow evening. And I squeal like a little schoolgirl seeing her favorite boy band on stage, at a concert, in person.

hold on warframe gets U15 tomorrow? are you sure you read that right I was thinking Friday maybe.... WAIT WHY AM I ARGUING if it is tomorrow then god bless DE as we watch the server explode

hold on warframe gets U15 tomorrow? are you sure you read that right I was thinking Friday maybe.... WAIT WHY AM I ARGUING if it is tomorrow then god bless DE as we watch the server explode

the assumption is because the tweet @playwarframe sent a bit ago said "whats left to tease..............new frame tomorrow" (i know i butchered that quote) so its safe to assume the new frame is tomorrow. and since we literally are not getting anything today that means this weeks release could be tomorrow or friday. there was also some site that supposedly was told to expect U15 tomorrow, but i don't really trust that one

the assumption is because the tweet @playwarframe sent a bit ago said "whats left to tease..............new frame tomorrow" (i know i butchered that quote) so its safe to assume the new frame is tomorrow. and since we literally are not getting anything today that means this weeks release could be tomorrow or friday. there was also some site that supposedly was told to expect U15 tomorrow, but i don't really trust that one

yeah I know but really what will be left to tease once the new warframe drops and though it could very well be tomorrow when we get wings but if so then there is no real reason to keep teasing so I still have my bets on friday but how knows at this rate