Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Tomorrow?

Noxramus

I doubt it's tomorrow. The teaser site has a lot of nodes remaining (I would guess about 7 or so based on width of the nodes/amount we can scroll). It has yet to tease syndicates/proxies, the new frame (and Limbo was his name-o?), sigils, etc.

Keep in mind that even if the scrollbar on the right is really long...the screen stops moving after 2/3 of the scrollbar. This would show that there is only one more teaser for wednesday. (tuesdays' line is already displayed)

I'd say wednesday is PLANNED....but we all know DE....should accept that it's probably gonna be thursday. XD

(Didn't U14 only start with 5 teaser slots as well on their site?)

Edited by Shehriazad

If i was you , i would take the day off on the day after the one when U15 is released . The traffic is pretty tight on the new update day and there may even be some bugs that can make the game unplayable. 

Edited by Frostmire

If i was you , i would take the day off on the day after the one when U15 is released . The traffic is pretty tight on the new update day and there may even be some bugs that can make the game unplayable. 

Thats what I'm planning to do as well, I am due for a day off :D I think Rebecca should tell us if its tomorrow or next week, but didn't Steve say right around the corner on the devstream friday ?

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

@Letter13 If you look at the dots on the right once you have scrolled all the way down it looks like there is only one dot left, which would be today, unless of course the line continues it seems U15 will be Wednesday probably considering DE's track record with big updates really Thursday morning.

I would say Thursday mainly because of what we have seen on the teaser site, think about it the teaser site updates everyday and so far it has shown all the important new features of U15 except one, the new warframe which is probably going to be teased tomorrow but, then I ask you my fellow tenno.... then what? once the warframe is teased they have nothing else to tease so if the update keeps up the same pattern then U15 would launch two days from now IF the updates keep up the same pattern so take what I am saying with a grain of salt

(and even if I am right you know there will be bugs and glitches everywhere and your game will probably crash so wait a few more days if I am right for patches to come around) 

WAIT 6?????????

WHAT MORE DO THEY HAVE TO TEASE?

New frame, Ice Planet tileset, J3 (if he's finished, I doubt it though), they could taunt us with an Archwing Gun...the removal of abilities...well, that's 4 out of 6 (5 if J3 is ready).

EDIT: Missed Sigils, but I feel like Syndicates is what Sigils are a subset of and therefore no real need to show them off.

Then again, they DID show us both Archwing and one of its Weapons...if Sigils are counted, that's 5/6 (based on J3...and who knows? Maybe he IS ready).

Edited by Samoth95

Keep in mind that even if the scrollbar on the right is really long...the screen stops moving after 2/3 of the scrollbar. This would show that there is only one more teaser for wednesday. (tuesdays' line is already displayed)

I'd say wednesday is PLANNED....but we all know DE....should accept that it's probably gonna be thursday. XD

(Didn't U14 only start with 5 teaser slots as well on their site?)

Both 13 and 14 had 5-6, im hoping tomorrow is the last, otherwise im gonna feel like trash the rest of the week. (also my birthday week)

Unsure of where to post this, so General Discussion seems good. Anywho, I'm trying to figure out exactly how to work my day tomorrow. Should I take a day off for U15, or do you think it won't be released till next week or later?

Edit: I've just realized this is my 42nd post. I can never post again lol

Are you serious?