Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have To Say, Limbo Has Some Swag

R34LM

The glowing top hat though...I mean that alone.

Kinda looks like the result of a crazy threesome between Frost, Loki and Nova

yu guys think he come with another helmet?

They said in the Devstream that he'll have a top hat for each helmet he gets

Edited by OtakuTom1992

I assumed they were kidding about the top-hat during the devstream. I'm kind of disappointed they weren't. Its a bit too campy for such a super soldier space ninja game. I feel like this game is slowly slipping into the current trend of games today to be silly far beyond the scope of their theme and other content. 

I'm not liking his looks.

When I heard "Void Sorcerer" I expected something badass in cloth physics robe, not a fake magician with a top hat.

The sillyness ruins it imo.

I assumed they were kidding about the top-hat during the devstream. I'm kind of disappointed they weren't. Its a bit too campy for such a super soldier space ninja game. I feel like this game is slowly slipping into the current trend of games today to be silly far beyond the scope of their theme and other content. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Going to have to agree here. Not sure how a magician who wears a top hat and suit fits DE's whole 'space ninja' / 'ninjas play free' theme?

He looks cool and his powers sounded fun from the last Dev Stream, dont get me wrong here, but umm this is stretching it a little far no? With the constant moan for kitty pets, which I'm sure will be added at some point, all we need now is furry animal backpacks like Guild Wars 2 has... /facepalm

So when does the monocle, cane and cape accessories come out for him/her? Prime Access?

EDIT: Whatever happened to "Void Sorcerer"??? /doublefacepalm

Edited by optyk