Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

First of all: "Take heart and believe"

The Toggle Sprint doesn't work. But this is a wonderful opportunity; it never really did. Before, if you had sprint toggled on, it would be shut off if you aimed or fired a weapon. You had to then press toggle sprint again to get it sprinting again.

Now, almost the same thing happens. Whenever you aim or fire a weapon, it reverts back to an "off" state. However, now you have to press it twice; once to actually turn it off, and once to turn it back on. Every time.

Either way, the game has never gone back to the sprint state automatically after firing a weapon or aiming. It would be wonderful if it would actually do this.

Thanks, and here's another one:

"Don't fart to conceive"

Awesome update guys. keep doing what you're doing.

Please refer here for short term explanation and apology and next step plans: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/329893-hotfix-1502/?p=3721572

Ok cool. Now when you say hold left bumper to "select power" exactly what command is selecting them?

The D-pad? The face buttons? A joystick? Personally I hope it;s the face buttons as that is the least fiddly among the options for quick choice.

Also-The controller isn't working properly with archwing. The run button is just not activating the dash at all.

Uau! Archwing mission is preeeetty sweet! Thanks DE! Great work!

But i have a question - in the last devstream, Steve equipped two (2) sigils - one in front and one in back of his Rhino... and now in the game i have the options, but  can equip only on one side. I speak for different sigils, not for the same...

So is it really option two equip two sigils at a time or not?

P.S.: i hope is just a bug that will be cleared later!

ok me and some others have been having a problem where your primary and secondary weapon can somehow fall of you and someone from your team can pick it up and use it. I dont know how this is happening or if its happening in any other mission but its happening in Saturn survival mission (MIMAS) so far. Was this supposed to happen?

I and my team have been having this issue on every Saturn mission since the update. I want to blame it on the Grineer Scorpions, but I am not sure that they are the cause. The Drahk Masters and their Halikars are also under suspicion. In any case, every couple minutes I will get pulled across and through the board (yes through walls and other things, like the crypod I'm trying to defend) to some random location on the map. Whatever weapon I have equipped at the time gets pulled out of my hands and onto the floor, or into the air where it can't be reached. When it's on the floor, my teammates can pick it up while at the same time dropping the weapon that they had equipped for that slot and allowing me to pick up their dropped weapon. Once picked up, the weapons can't be dropped. All the weapons that are picked up by someone that wasn't their orignal owner get set to unranked. Extracting gives the weapons back to their orignal owners and sets them to the proper rank, but in the meantime, I am without a primary and secondary, or I have those but don't have melee.

I and my team have been having this issue on every Saturn mission since the update. I want to blame it on the Grineer Scorpions, but I am not sure that they are the cause. The Drahk Masters and their Halikars are also under suspicion. In any case, every couple minutes I will get pulled across and through the board (yes through walls and other things, like the crypod I'm trying to defend) to some random location on the map. Whatever weapon I have equipped at the time gets pulled out of my hands and onto the floor, or into the air where it can't be reached. When it's on the floor, my teammates can pick it up while at the same time dropping the weapon that they had equipped for that slot and allowing me to pick up their dropped weapon. Once picked up, the weapons can't be dropped. All the weapons that are picked up by someone that wasn't their orignal owner get set to unranked. Extracting gives the weapons back to their orignal owners and sets them to the proper rank, but in the meantime, I am without a primary and secondary, or I have those but don't have melee.

Do mods carry over when this happens?

Do mods carry over when this happens?

I am not sure what you mean as your question is a little vague. When another player picks up my unranked weapon, the weapon is unranked and (as far as I can tell) unmodded. I did notice, however, that the tetra I picked up from my teammate was doing between 40 and 80 damage. This could be explained by its use on different enemy armor types or it may have had some mods that stayed in it. I am inclined to think it was the different armor types theory as this particular tetra had all sorts of elemental damage mods installed on it before the mission and none of the elemental firing effects were present when I used it.

I am not sure what you mean as your question is a little vague. When another player picks up my unranked weapon, the weapon is unranked and (as far as I can tell) unmodded. I did notice, however, that the tetra I picked up from my teammate was doing between 40 and 80 damage. This could be explained by its use on different enemy armor types or it may have had some mods that stayed in it. I am inclined to think it was the different armor types theory as this particular tetra had all sorts of elemental damage mods installed on it before the mission and none of the elemental firing effects were present when I used it.

Like if someone drops a Thunderbolt Attica, would you end up being able to get some 'sploding action?

Or would the Thunderbolt mod just not carry over?

Edited by HyokaChan