Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

gamepad controllers have a problem,

can't use force skills,

can't relond magazine.

can't transform button....

Yeah I use desktop,but not hardcore keyboard user......................

This U15 mess up controller/gamepad,it new arrange hard to do maneuver like flip forward...

The power activation on right upper really? and melee on B button? darn so weird.

And I try to make to as I used to but,activaton skill cant be changed for real not even try to joke.

This is why not so hype after Loki Prime things.

I dont even have mechanical gaming keyboard wahaha

Like if someone drops a Thunderbolt Attica, would you end up being able to get some 'sploding action?

Or would the Thunderbolt mod just not carry over?

When you put it like that, I think I can honestly say no, the mods are not carrying over. The unranked Attica would get picked up and the Thunderbolt mod would be lost to the void until extraction.

Wait a second...red text said that he spilled coffee on his white t-shirt. His WHITE t-shirt. Who is a dev and usually wears a white t-shirt?

We must find red text!

Dont u think we should focus on reporting bugs right now -_-

The teleport/loosing weapon bug is from a new enemy i think. Just encountered him.

pt8gRRq.jpg

tvuOyJq.jpg

Im giving my heart

to defend the universe from falling apart.

So we may open the stars

to receive a server restart

After reading the Halikar's description, I think you are correct. The Drahk Masters all carry the strange little throwing weapon and the Halikar's description says it has a chance of disarming opponents; However, the Halikar's description mentions nothing about whisking the target to the thrower's location.