Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U16 Speculations

Zareek

I'm a curious person, don't judge me.

U15 was a buggy mess, but had some really nice content. I was very satisfied despite all the fixes needed. But with this update comes some curiosity. U16 should be pretty far away right now, but I can't help but wonder what they have planned for us.

So I was wondering, have they mentioned anything related to U16 so far? if not, what do you guys want to see / hope to see? Personally, I hope for the focus system, and also hubs (if needed). I would rather get the hubs later, if it meant that it would be less buggy.

Steve said Focus system.

But the way he said it implied that they still have no real idea of how it will be implemented, their just going to start brainstorming harder and hope they can crank something out by then.

Hubs are confirmed 15.5, in their basest form at least.

I know, but like I said, I would rather see it on U16, if it meant that it wouldn't be a broken mess.

They originally committed to releasing hubs along with archwing in update 15.

Waiting until 15.5 is taking the extra time to prevent it from being a "broken mess". They've already postponed it, how much do you want them to push it back? Especially when you have absolutely no insight into its current functionality?

U16 will probably be Focus and we should also get the underwater Tileset.  I really have a feeling that U16 won't be nearly as big as U14 and U15.  It also wouldn't surprise me if it is before the end of the year, maybe mid to late December.  Maybe some new enemies too.  But overall I bet it will be half the size of U15.

I predict U16 will introduce many bugs, along with some new features.

i seriously hope, its somthing small

If it was going to be something small it wouldn't be a major version update, those would just be a minor version update.

I have no idea what U16 will have but it won't be small.

Wow you're guys are going sooo overboard with this "broken mess" stuff.

Sure, there were a lot of bugs, but wasn't nearly as bad as you described it. And 80% of them were fixed within 3 days - so slow /sarcasm.

I guess you didn't play Battlefield 3/4 tests/releases...

Edited by Esleyer

Hubs-relays, dojo improvements, swimming, new frame and prime, lot of new weapons, infesteds, maybe they fix some old bugs and so on.

Personaly I would like to see some animation improvements and new poses. That would be good also if they already try to balance the useless mods and or improve their level and give usefulness or decrease the rainbow mods and try to other way balance the powers.

Edited by Sziklamester

They originally committed to releasing hubs along with archwing in update 15.

Waiting until 15.5 is taking the extra time to prevent it from being a "broken mess". They've already postponed it, how much do you want them to push it back? Especially when you have absolutely no insight into its current functionality?

I didn't know it was meant for U15. Glad to see they took some extra time for it though

Don't want to sound like a #$&(% but what's up with the "they should release bug-less updates" mentality? This is open beta, we are the testers. It's basically our job to report bugs so they can fix it. If they had to debug their updates to the point of being "bug free" we would probably still be in U9 or maybe even lower. Report bugs and be happy that you can participate in shaping a game into something great.

OT: Probably a new frame or archwing. New companion. More balancing.

I didn't know it was meant for U15. Glad to see they took some extra time for it though

Yuppers,

, in case you're interested. Just up until the release of U15 they seemed like they would be able to fit hubs in, so they must be progressing nicely. It was a last minute decision to exclude them, so I'm confident they'll be functional by 15.5 Edited by AM-Bunny

Don't want to sound like a #$&(% but what's up with the "they should release bug-less updates" mentality? This is open beta, we are the testers. It's basically our job to report bugs so they can fix it. If they had to debug their updates to the point of being "bug free" we would probably still be in U9 or maybe even lower. Report bugs and be happy that you can participate in shaping a game into something great.

OT: Probably a new frame or archwing. New companion. More balancing.

Nothing wrong expressing ourselves in regards to the bugs. I was frustrated that archwing was as bugged as it was, because I was really looking forward to play it. Doesn't mean I don't understand the situation though, I know it's beta. Naturally though, I would like content to be the least buggy as possible.