Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mind Boggling... Just Stunned.

Letter13

Eh... not to be a buzz kill but we did just drop a major update with lots of shiny new things in it. Lets run that again in December showing the whole of October and November and I'll be very interested.

It's already leveled out from the U15 spike. You can look at the graphs after U14 for an indication of what that looks like, but it settled higher this time.

Personal experience, half my friends play without Steam.

Emphasis on "my."  It's like saying half my friends use Google+, so Facebook must not be where the majority of people put all their personal info for the world to see.

About the only advertising Warframe gets is through Steam, as in whenever it updates, it finds its way onto the splash page when One opens up Steam.

Word of mouth is good, but I sincerely doubt half of all players will go looking for a stand alone launcher when they learn they can get it through Steam, THE game hub platform.

Edited by Littleman88

Eh... not to be a buzz kill but we did just drop a major update with lots of shiny new things in it. Lets run that again in December showing the whole of October and November and I'll be very interested.

Here you go, all the way from January:

0650f723086a949dcd34bb0ddd5748ff.png

Comparing it to dead games does make it look allot better.

Comparing it to Steam-Only games of a different caliber that have had much more history (OG Team Fortress/Counter Strike/CS:S/Dota anyone?) and following doesn't make it look a lot worse.