Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Vision Of Warframe Hell

_Fracture8

The day is February 9th, 2015. Nothing special about the day, except a UI bug occurs that inhibits the view of equipped Hobbled Dragon Keys. Our servers hiccup and suddenly everyone is equipped with a Hobbled Dragon Key that can't be removed, and we can't fix it anytime soon because we accidentally jammed the door to the server room while moving the Excalibur Statue to a new spot.

The day is February 9th, 2015. Nothing special about the day, except a UI bug occurs that inhibits the view of equipped Hobbled Dragon Keys. Our servers hiccup and suddenly everyone is equipped with a Hobbled Dragon Key that can't be removed, and we can't fix it anytime soon because we accidentally jammed the door to the server room while moving the Excalibur Statue to a new spot.

Oddly specific. For me it would be having Stalker taunt me and then never spawn. When I have nothing max rank with me. The anxiety would be so real..

I'm scared of Feb 9th 2015 now, I shall remember this date!

All weapons are switched to MK-1 Braton, mods can't be installed, secodaries Aklato and MK-1 Bo.

My hell would be a bug in the starchart / invite system... everything flowed by RNG...

no matter which mission you select, no matter in which party you get invited or you make.

everytime you start ur mission the game will automatically send you to a random mission with a random party

R'n'Hell'n'G

Edited by Phoenix86

Damn Rebecca, you scary.

Although, I do admittedly use HDK's a lot even in regular missions just because I like walking around menacingly.

Edited by Kestral9999

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

You edited your post. :(

lol I edited it because at least I get to still do something while grinding the same mission forever, constant host migrations are way worse than constant grinding in my opinion. XD

lol I edited it because at least I get to still do something while grinding the same mission forever, constant host migrations are way worse than constant grinding in my opinion. XD

Totally agree. I was just sad that my joke was no longer valid. :P

Not sure about Warframe hell, this has happened. Playing late at night, the lights on the screen flicker, the lights flicker again, then the lights in my house flicker... Then we had a blackout. Then I nearly trash my desk by going to grab some source of light but forgetting I still had headphones on... That was not my night