Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... How Many Of You Have Gotten The Fabled 75% Off?

Cepheren

Highest I ever got was the 50% off, and it was only like 3-4 times i'd say. This is the time-span of slightly over a year.

I've had plenty of times where it looked like it was about to land on 75% off, and then suddenly moves to some garbage reward at the last second just to be a troll of sorts.

Edited by Tymerc

I think I got it twice over the course of the past year. Definitely once where also bought some Plat, but I think there was another time too where I did not take the advantage.

This year I haven't logged in every day like I used to last year, but never got above the 50% mark.

So the trick with logging in every second day or less doesn't work to well at all or I only had bad luck this year. On the other hand I don't need more Plat anyways... My days of spending money on Warframe are over. ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

I have gotten the 75% discount coupon around... I'd say 5 -6 times, hell, I even got one 75% coupon TODAY!  I guess the chance to get coupons depends on when you buy platinum? I've gotten a bunch of discounts (mostly 50%, only one 20%) and I only buy platinum when I get discounts and I've only used the 50% discount once, all the other times I just go for the 75% coupon.

The sad thing is that I dont have any money to use the discount with at the moment :v

Just want a wider picture of truly how rare that god-forsaken 75% plat discount is. I've been resetting my login rewards every second day in because apparently it increases the chances (I'm well aware that there's 0 proof to the theory), but no luck. And I'm willing to splash some cash on this game, I've really been enjoying it so far. But I absolutely 100% refuse to do so without a discount, possibly even a 50% if I get desperate enough.

So far, I've gotten one 20% discount, nothing else but credits and affinity. Most of you guys will have been playing for well longer than I have, so in your experience, how rare is it to get the 75% off?

Hopefully I can get it soon :P

i get 75% once per week on average, not counting 50%, and my login is always consecutive, i dont see y ppl thinks stop every 2 days to reset the roll will do anything to increase odds, it's just luck, i always see threads in this forum saying how hard is it to get 75%,but for me, it's just a common roll