Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scott! Scott!

Evanescent

Congrats! Have my best wishes for the joy that has come into your life, and all my prayers and best wishes are with you and your family! This is the little I and we as a community can do to thank you for your quiet work.

Wish him here Tenno!

Edit: for those who do not know, Scott has become a father!

Please refrain from making asinine and negative remarks. It's a life changing event for him, and without him Warframe wouldn't be where it is today. It's because he does some of the most vital works that he gets the most flak. 

Edited by Evanescent

wow guys really ?

show some respect please and wish him well

having a child is the most life changing experience a human being can have, one day when u grow up youll understand just try to imagine it in the meantime 

I can hardly see how can grown man had a baby. His wife on the other hand......

I suspect that he might call his child Adrian, being RNGdemon and all. :P

And Scott getting a child is not a Forum issue, you guys should know that. Respect his privacy. Where did you even find this?

Edited by RoboDoge

lol ah well OP your heart was in the right place and your intentions good

unfortunately this is what happens when you try to talk about real adult concepts with adolescent man children, a video game forum for magical space ninja knights is probably not the most ideal place

And Scott getting a child is not a Forum issue, you guys should know that. Respect his privacy. Where did you even find this?

Check Prime Time.

This was a post to wish him on the part of the community, but it seems it's snowballing into.....argh.

Kind of depressing.

Was mentioned on Prime Time last night. That's why he won't be on today's devstream.