The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attention Pc Tenno! The Infestation Spreads!

Circle_of_Psi

We really do need more Infested types; I believe they have the least enemy diversity of all factions. As an end-game player, they're also much too easy to farm for experience.

The two infested featured are two new Ancients:

One will spawn more infested as it takes damage over time (~10 infested enemies)

One will open up its ribcage to scatter micro infested that attack and slow down players

Edited by Artized

--<PLOT TWIST>--

Lotus gets infected and becomes the Infested Queen, leading the Infested hordes to wipe out the Tenno.

What is it? I'm not authorised to view the page!

I think they leaked the incomplete page early, has the perpetrator been properly sacked yed?

Edited by Basilisk1991

We really do need more Infested types; I believe they have the least enemy diversity of all factions. As an end-game player, they're also much too easy to farm for experience.

The two infested featured are two new Ancients:

One will spawn more infested as it takes damage over time (~10 infested enemies)

One will open up its ribcage to scatter micro infested that attack and slow down players

And if you look closer in the background, there are 2 vague shapes that roughly resembles bipeds, hinting at the Infested MOAs.

Wait it was old? I thought it was a new thing...

I was making a joke about a card Magic: the Gathering TCG.

If you got the reference, yeah, the Juggernaut was around since the very first edtion of the game back in the early '90s and was reprinted until around 2011.

Otherwise, sorry, Limited Alpha is the name of the very first release of the card game.

This may have mislead you.

If you got the reference, yeah, the Juggernaut was around since the very first edtion of the game back in the early '90s and was reprinted until around 2011.

Otherwise, sorry, Limited Alpha is the name of the very first release of the card game.

not-sure-if-post-is-not-funny-or-i-dont-

O, never got into that scene sorry xD

No one's hyped for juggernaut? ):

I'm still reeling from the fact that people didn't get all foaming at the mouth with rage when they revealed its model and it looked so different from the original concept.

Could it be we've actually matured as a fandom? Or is SilverBones not good enough for us?

I'm still reeling from the fact that people didn't get all foaming at the mouth with rage when they revealed its model and it looked so different from the original concept.

Could it be we've actually matured as a fandom? Or is SilverBones not good enough for us?

They tweaked it to be more fitting into the game and its aesthetics....I'm sure Silverbones wouldn't mind.

While SilverBones concept was great, i gues the staff wanted it to look more "organic"  like the other infested we have.

Still a good concept thought.