DE_Adam

Mesa Update

Dmn, one hell of an update!

Enemy Accuracy Changes:

Enemy accuracy will now be affected dynamically depending on what movements players are doing.  Sprinting, sliding, jumping, and wall-running will all decrease enemies accuracy, and the faster you move the better that penalty becomes.  

My glorious Ninja days are back!

Edited by KingTaro
  • Upvote 1

Good stuff. Just hoping the new inventory screen isn't very resource intensive, I used the old one as my afk button so my gpu doesn't explode.

So Alad finally became an Unitologist.

Awesome work as always, DE! Love you guys.

Augment Changes:

• Updated Valkyr’s Prolonged Paralysis Mod to leave enemies stunned on the ground, open to execution attacks.  
  • Enemies affected by Banshee’s Savage Silence Mod are now open to finishes while under the effects of crowd control.  
  • Reduced pull distance and increased pull force on Zephyr’s Dive Bomb Augment Mod.
  • Slightly increased the range and damage of Nova’s Neutron Star Mod.  
  • Healing speed from Hydroid’s Curative Undertow Mod slowed.  Also increased energy consumption from 2 to 5  
  • Buffed effects from Rhino’s Ironclad Charge Mod.  
  • Limited the number of links that Tesla can make when under the Tesla Link Augment.  Now connects with up to 4 other Tesla orbs.
  • Removed the health and shield penalties from Nekros’ Soul Punch Augment Mod

No Trinity's  Pool of life changes ??

34kb/s  WTH ... i usually have like 6-10mb/s  ???!!!! 

there is something really wrong with this new launcher .. 

Edited by SethSamson
  • Upvote 8

Enemy Accuracy Changes:

Enemy accuracy will now be affected dynamically depending on what movements players are doing.  Sprinting, sliding, jumping, and wall-running will all decrease enemies accuracy, and the faster you move the better that penalty becomes. 

I really hope it's affected by Volt's Speed.

Looks like a great update!

I know Canadians have a different thanksgiving, but releasing it today kind of screws us over a bit. I know I'm going to be way too busy for the next 4 days due to family and working black-weekend. Which means I'll only have 2 days to work on this event instead of the intended week. And I'm sure plenty of other American players are in the same cornucopia. 

Great stuff, DE, but it only adds to my stress right now!

• Upvote 1

That download speed at 53kb/s. I usually have 100mbp/s ><' oh well, lets just do something else while waiting for devstream as well

• Upvote 4