Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.1

DE_Adam

It's giving me this message and it's not fixing itself no matter how many times I tried: Update failed!

Cannot find the Warframe executable!

The update will be restarted shortly..

Edited by LilithLovett

Well... i need help. Before updating i finished the Mutated Alad V Labs ship mission. The lab reactor was destroyed.... and now what? When the game finished updating and i logged back in it showed an infested Alad V screen and said the quest was done...Timeline finished or something. 

And now i have no clue what am i supposed to do. There is a message from Lotus. She says i need to track him but how? 

Please tell me I'm incredibly ignorant and this is not a bug.

Yeah... the forced optimization is kind of stupid for us high end PC users... we didn't need the cache optimized in the first place.

Can we stop catering updates and production time to those who have toaster ovens pcs already? 1/20th of the player base uses windows XP on a 32 bit platform that isn't supported by microsoft any longer. That 1/20th of the playerbase can't/won't upgrade to a higher/better system, so what makes you think catering time and resources to them gets you any profit/viability for profit.

I'm happy you're not part of that team.

Well... i need help. Before updating i finished the Mutated Alad V Labs ship mission. The lab reactor was destroyed.... and now what? When the game finished updating and i logged back in it showed an infested Alad V screen and said the quest was done...Timeline finished or something. 

And now i have no clue what am i supposed to do. There is a message from Lotus. She says i need to track him but how? 

Please tell me I'm incredibly ignorant and this is not a bug.

Lotus gave you a blueprint . Now  you must find mutalist navigation and craft key.

I beg you. Please stop telling me that there's a new quest available.

I heard you the first 7 times. I know there's a new quest available. I swear.

Thanks for the updates. :)

Tenno, there's a new quest available.

Ahhhhhhhhh