Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On The New Tactical Alert (Lore-Based)

Morec0

So, are Drahks NOT armored Kubrows? I kinda figured that since they have tusks, but...

So, are they, like, a offshoot breed? Like tigers to panthers or something like that?

I imagine that's the case, especially given otherwise they'd be trying to breed cats and dogs which, while amusing and wrong to ponder about, just wont work well for them.

Edited by Morec0

So, are Drahks NOT armored Kubrows? I kinda figured that since they have tusks, but...

So, are they, like, a offshoot breed? Like tigers to panthers or something like that?

I imagine that's the case, especially given otherwise they'd be trying to breed cats and dogs which, while amusing and wrong to ponder about, just wont work well for them.

I wonder if it fills the grineer with shame and regret to watch their freakin dogs breeding and procreating, knowing that they never will be able to themselves.

Two types of people.

Doesn't freakin' matter, I still want myself a Drahk! Gimme one now, DE!

...actually, what made you think so? i think Drahk is just one of many breeds. Like, there are pack-like feral breed, tusked Drahk breed, dig-happy Sahasa breed and others, but all are Kubrows.

Edited by RossRam

Its probably more like dogs are to wolves. So Feral Kubrows are the wolves while our Kubrows and Drahks are specific breeds of domesticated Kubrows that are bred for certain traits.

I'm pretty sure they are a different breed, yes.

Though... tigers and panthers are different species, not breeds. So no, not like that. More like OmniLight's example.

Edit: Considering Kubrow history, though, it's maybe more like dingos than wolves, I think. Domesticated or semi-domesticated pets gone feral. That's a quibble, though.

Edited by Archeyef

Doesn't freakin' matter, I still want myself a Drahk! Gimme one now, DE!

...actually, what made you think so? i think Drahk is just one of many breeds. Like, there are pack-like feral breed, tusked Drahk breed, dig-happy Sahasa breed and others, but all are Kubrows.

Yeah, that makes sense. But I think it was the tusks that threw me off.

I wonder if it fills the grineer with shame and regret to watch their freakin dogs breeding and procreating, knowing that they never will be able to themselves.

Not as much as watching our, almost non existant, K9 Squadron unleash the carnage Lotus talked about.

I think she was more scared that the Grineers started to send their bad-looking puppies to her, like we do, as well...

(I fairly believe Lotus likes Kittens more than Doggies...)

the only concern that affects the Grineer is TIME. Time is not on their side. If they are ever able to manage their degradation, it will be over for everyone else. the strongest overall faction doesnt have time for petty sentiments like this.

This has to be the best response to a lore-event that I have ever seen on this forum.

Good show, sir. Good show.