Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kohm's Resource Requirements...

JerZeyCJ

Seriously, DE, just... freaking seriously? Five hundred Oxium, five hundred Cryotic, and two Argon Crystals. Why, just why? The last time you made a weapon cost that much Oxium everyone legitimately thought that it was a bug on your part, because there was no way that you were telling us that we needed almost as much to make that one weapon as it did to make the entire Zephyr Warframe. And now you've piled two more rare resources on top of that? DE, you seem to be under the impression that we like mindlessly grinding for rare materials, spoiler, WE DON'T.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

Criotic and argon aint no problem, just Oxium is...

anyway what are its stats? still downloading the patch

How strong is the new shotty? Is it ACTUALLY worth the amount and type of resources used? Also... It's a shotty. Shotties are STILL underpowered across the board. So could we get the shotty rework BEFORE we get MOAR shotties? Pretty please?^^'

impact:3.0 | puncture:3.0 | slash:9.0 | accuracy:3.6 | fire rate:5

critical chance:10% | critical multiplier:2.0x | status:10% | reload: 2

When you hold down the trigger, it adds an extra shot with each shot, so after five shots you'll be doing 75 total damage.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

impact:3.0 | puncture:3.0 | slash:9.0 | accuracy:3.6 | fire rate:5

critical chance:10% | critical multiplier:2.0x | status:10% | reload: 2

When you hold down the trigger, it adds an extra shot with each shot, so after five shots you'll be doing 75 total damage.

So, 375 base DPS when fully spooled? Assuming that there's a cap at 5 or something?

This shotgun looks like a better machinegun than our current machineguns. This sounds like what our Gorgon should be, really.

EDIT:

I like how all of the Youtube comments are going on about what a weak weapon this is.

Edited by SortaRandom

So, 375 base DPS when fully spooled? Assuming that there's a cap at 5 or something?

This shotgun looks like a better machinegun than our current machineguns. This sounds like what our Gorgon should be, really.

EDIT:

I like how all of the Youtube comments are going on about what a weak weapon this is.

I'd like to think that it is uncapped, because one wasn't mentioned, would make it able to do a lot more damage and make increasing your magazine size a way to increase your damage along with regular damage mods.

EDIT:

Shotgun mods don't scale the same way Rifle mods do, though. So we'll really have to see.

I don't think the people who set the costs realise that literally every good way of getting oxium has been removed. They act like we can still get 50 a run when the best possible speed to get it now is about 1 per minute.

That means that it would take 500 minutes (8 1/3 hours) of grinding Oxium just to get this weapon. It would take months of standard play to afford it.

The costs need to be at least divided by 10 on all items. They are no longer reasonable.

Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself. I really hope DE decides to release a few new weapons that don't require over half of Zephyr to make. I'm not saying I don't appreciate the new weapons, but DE should really vary the resources for new weapons, and not add argon to seemingly every new weapon. 

Edited by Jeetza

Its not worth it, its not worth it to farm for and its not worth it to use. Seriously by the time you get it spooled up enough to do any damge to kill anything youre either reloading or franticly running around looking for more ammo. Even with rank 4 shotgun mute its not enough to refil the magazine let alone the reserve. Pass on this one and pray for a buff.

Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself. I really hope DE decides to release a few new weapons that don't require over half of Zephyr to make. I'm not saying I don't appreciate the new weapons, but DE should really vary the resources for new weapons, and not add argon to seemingly every new weapon.

I dunno about that. The Argon crystals have not many other uses. it goes into about how many builds in Foundry for any given object, like, what, 4 items in the game to use it? 5?

I dunno about that. The Argon crystals have not many other uses. it goes into about how many builds in Foundry for any given object, like, what, 4 items in the game to use it? 5?

12 weapons use it, 4 Warframes need it, 2 Quests, Elytron Systems, and the Incubator Power Core.

Does that mean nearly all new things should be requiring Argon?

Edited by Jinryusai