The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Tenno ... And We Need More Money :<

Immune

Correct me if im wrong but thats something i find weird at best, you get pretty much the same amount of credits if you play 5 rounds at defense or 5 minutes of survival, it should gave more credits the longer you reach.

5000 credit bonus per 5 minutes/5 waves sounds fair, other game modes can be adjusted too.

Edited by Rhaenxys

I... wow.

*starts buying restore BPs*

Technically you get better economy from T4 keys, since you get 25 for the same price as one restore bp, and 25 keys translates to well over 600k credits, more with a booster.

But restores require much less effort to convert.

Would also very much like to see a credit buff, especially on T4 missions as it makes no sense to reward the same amount as in T3.

Totally agree with others when they mentioned better container cash rewards etc...this would be most welcome. Also liked the idea of getting more credits the longer you hold out for defense and survival missions.

I find myself in dire need of credits all the time.

I have a credit booster active constantly these days.

I have nothing against buying a booster every 7 days, I just wish the credits rewards could be looked at and increased to increase the fun factor of doing the same missions over and over.

Just to expand a bit further on this topic, here are a few points I would like DE to consider:

1. Increase credit payout on T4 missions.

These payouts seem to be of equal value to T3. Not really sure why this is.

I would like to see T4 payouts increase to 75k - 85k.

2.Implementation of a bonus credit reward for defense and survival missions. Something extra for staying on in the fight.

Say 5k credits for every 5 waves/5 minutes perhaps?

3.As already mentioned by someone else, encourage exploration a bit more in the maps (I know you already have thought about this: syndicate medalions).Add in some credit cache rewards for searching the map. Etc.

I have to constantly run T4 capture to get my credits up.

I get my capture keys through my syndicate. ...but its starting to get mind numbingly boring tbh.

I want to explore the rest of the game at times too you know?

Let's not forget a game's key word here: FUN :)

Just to expand a bit further on this topic, here are a few points I would like DE to consider:

1. Increase credit payout on T4 missions.

These payouts seem to be of equal value to T3. Not really sure why this is.

I would like to see T4 payouts increase to 75k - 85k.

2.Implementation of a bonus credit reward for defense and survival missions. Something extra for staying on in the fight.

Say 5k credits for every 5 waves/5 minutes perhaps?

3.As already mentioned by someone else, encourage exploration a bit more in the maps (I know you already have thought about this: syndicate medalions).Add in some credit cache rewards for searching the map. Etc.

I have to constantly run T4 capture to get my credits up.

I get my capture keys through my syndicate. ...but its starting to get mind numbingly boring tbh.

I want to explore the rest of the game at times too you know?

Let's not forget a game's key word here: FUN :)

Credit rewards were in rotation before, but that was awful. It makes the already hell of a drop table even worse and 5k doesn't compensate for that at all. Also i have been playing since CB and the most money i ever had was about 1.4mill just before the game went OB. Ever since im struggling with 100k-400k

Well, people used to complain that they don't have anything to spend credits on, so DE reduced the amount of credits that people got from Void missions. Problem is that since then, the amount of things to spend your credits on has increased dramatically, making this credit-nerf obsolete in retrospective.

I nominate this for post of the week.

I see newer players who are really into the game coming to terms with all the credits they need and the prospect of running 1,000,000 t4 caps. It's not pretty.

Few last updates so many new rare10 mods were added into the game,

"so many new rare10 mods"?

the one I've noticed was yeah 10 ranks but not rare... it's legendary :P

unless you mean that mods that only way regular player could notice that were added is that sometimes on loading screen you can see some corrupted mods that weren't there before.....

I would also like to see some buffs regarding credits.

Specially when you choose to stay in a t4 def or surv mission. I think the reward should be based on the amount of time you decide to stay. As @Whitewolf..UK.. said. But instead of being just 5k each round (which it won't be encouraging enough to stay for long runs), the value should increase with each wave/5mins whatever measure. Something like this (for each wave, theres' a 2x multiplier)

Mins | credits reward in k

5: 5
10: 10
15: 20
20: 40
25: 80
30: 160
35: 320
40: 640
45: 1.280
50: 2.560
 And so on...
Meaning that  in 1 hour you can get enough credits to max 2 or 3 mods. (Although for this example 5k base value gives around 8M in 1 hour, the value could be 2,5k as start and after 60 mins, you get 4M)