Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.7.0 Nova Prime

DE_Adam

i don't know what's your problem with nullifiers !! that is just as the cold eximus when they deploy a shield, with the effect that your abilities don't affect whet is inside of the bubble, i can go inside of the buble and kill enemies while ignoring the nullifier till someone else come and kill him or my companion do !! nullifiers bring more fun and challenges to the game !! why you hate them !! (and please.. don't talk about high lvl cuz i still do that with high lvl with a loki [lowest durability of all frames] without invisibility ot disarm as i can't use them inside of the buble !!)

oh yes because a enemy that cant be attacked with guns or powers since it has a shield that protect against that is totally a challenge

if that shield only protected against powers to anything that is inside but let pass bullets through it i wouldn't have problems with him

Exactly, you cant use that insanely over powered boltor prime, or ash shuriken, you have to get in close range with them. This encourages use of all weapons instead of mindlessly sitting spamming 4....

Edited by SwiftPotato12

i have the same opinion on them. There's a issue that i try to pss but people tend to forget this.

The new player comming into the game facing them for the first time. You can't use power, you need a massive amount of round to take their shield out (since now it seem to be a good idea to makea boltor P fully mod shoot 30 round to take them out) and melee tell me wich new player control the slide attack perfectly on jupiter.

So now the new player will hit a wall of progress before they even get their first frame. I hate to said but warframe seem less and less fun and enjoyable with those new update.

1- Get inside of the bubble.

2- Aim on the head.

3- Shoot !!

4- Problem resolved succesfully !! Well done tenno :D

Edited by 6KIRA9

i don't know what's your problem with nullifiers !! that is just as the cold eximus when they deploy a shield, with the effect that your abilities don't affect whet is inside of the bubble, i can go inside of the buble and kill enemies while ignoring the nullifier till someone else come and kill him or my companion do !! nullifiers bring more fun and challenges to the game !! why you hate them !! (and please.. don't talk about high lvl cuz i still do that with high lvl with a loki [lowest durability of all frames] without invisibility ot disarm as i can't use them inside of the buble !!)

while eximus block bullets, a radial javalin or two destroy them. The oposite effect should go to the nullifers radial javalin (or any power) shouldnt affect the shield but a bullet to the head of the guy should kill him, right now the nullifers block both gunfire and powers and thats what need fixing.

6KIRA9 second post:

2- Aim on the head.

3- Shoot !!

4- Problem resolved

Try to do that on your first time at Jupiter with mostly unmodded bratons and 200 or so hp and shields (dont know how much those broken redirections and vitality gives since i never tested them)

Edited by armando92

2- Aim on the head.

3- Shoot !!

4- Problem resolved succesfully !! Well done tenno :D

Don't forget to tell that to every new player in the Region... every 5 seconds.

That may look simple for you, but I don't want to imagine how this game looks for new players at the moment.

There's added a milion of complicated things that don't have a decent explanation, nor logic, nor balance.

Note, how obsolete Arctic Eximus[es?] are as long as Nulifiers are in the game.

Edited by Vistha-Kai

Yay Nova prime, a new frame getting primed. Good job DE, seems fair for the old vets right.....psh

Excuse me but Update 9 came before a large percentage of the player base joined. Considering how the game has been out to the public for about 21 months (since update 7 in March 2013) and Nova was released in early July 2013 (3 months after release), it is fair to say that Nova is an old frame, just not a closed beta or vanilla frame. Also, Nova is played far more often than Saryn and Banshee combined, so it's also a more effective business decision. People should be raging over the Vasto Prime. Honestly, I almost never see the Vasto being used.

• Corpus Nullifier shields will now decrease in size depending on incoming damage.

No they don't decrease with incoming damage Vaykor Marelok needs over 15 Bullets to get the shield down...

This may mean Corpus Nullifiers not the Corrupted ones as well.  Could also be a bug and they meant to change both and didn't.

Excuse me but Update 9 came before a large percentage of the player base joined. Considering how the game has been out to the public for about 21 months (since update 7 in March 2013) and Nova was released in early July 2013 (3 months after release), it is fair to say that Nova is an old frame, just not a closed beta or vanilla frame. Also, Nova is played far more often than Saryn and Banshee combined, so it's also a more effective business decision. People should be raging over the Vasto Prime. Honestly, I almost never see the Vasto being used.

Excuse me, but I'm seeing Saryn way more often than Nova. Trinity also.

Cant wait to see her lore. Probably its something like "The Orokins were so awesome, they built Nova Prime without knowing it. And the Tenno Council stole it. And pretended it was their invention".

Seriously... why Nova? Cant wait to get Valkyr Prime though, since lore seems to be irrelevant.