Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.7.0 Nova Prime

DE_Adam

*sigh*

so now Nulilfier Crewman are Trash Units. Tar MOA's are Trash Units.

both of these Enemies have basically completely lost purpose. Nullifier Shield being Health Based means that Enemy will literally never do anything dangerous ever again. and Tar MOA's only being able to create slow fields as their unique tools doesn't really cut it. making people shoot their friends was the most effective thing Tar MOA's had going for them. all of these Unique Enemies that could really mixup gameplay, and like all the other Enemies, end up being relegated to just more Trash Units with complicated mechanics that don't matter because they're Trash Units.

and we added Butchers to the Void. which are Trash Units. kind've confused at this one. i feel it's going to be rare for one of these to actually get to the Players, they'll be cut down long before they get in Melee Range.

atleast Bombards aren't Trash Units.

and i'll need to reevaluate Kohm, see if i can actually use it without running out of Ammunition in 30 seconds.

Edit:

yay.... now Kohm ran out of Ammo 3/4 of the way through a Mission, rather than in the first two or three rooms.

i guess that's better but i'd still need tons of Ammo Restores to use it :|

Edited by taiiat

• Corrupted Rocket Bombard and Corrupted Nullifier have been added to T3 and T4 Void Missions

Do you feel the waves of hatred coming off of me? I won't say more because it won't be productive right now.......but if you listen carefully, you can hear me seething. 

Cant wait to see her lore. Probably its something like "The Orokins were so awesome, they built Nova Prime without knowing it. And the Tenno Council stole it. And pretended it was their invention".

Seriously... why Nova? Cant wait to get Valkyr Prime though, since lore seems to be irrelevant.

You know, I'm pretty sure at this point that nothing says Nova was created after the Orokin died.  I see a lot of players that seem to think this, but I keep asking and none of them are able to point me to anything that actually says that.

The closest thing is that she's a product of "Tenno Council", but that's a nod to the Design Council, and Tenno were designing prime weapons back in the time of the Orokin (check out the Boar Prime and Dakra Prime's codex entries).

It seems to me at this point that the whole "Nova is too recent to have a prime" idea was just a fan theory that people started thinking was real.

Well, a frame like Nova getting Primed proves once and for all that Zephyr Prime is a distinct possibility at some point in the near or distant future...

Thankfully, all frames are eligible to be primed.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28gzaye&s=8#.VJCor3tBKUk

why the fk soma don't have extra crit chance or crit damage ?? the only buffs are:

-damage increased from 10 to 12.

-clip size from 100 to 200 (as if i needed clip size -__-)

-status chance from 7% to 10% (still useless ??)

no more polarities (even if i'll use forma anyway) no more crit chance/damage no faster reload... are you kidding us ??

A base damage increase from 10 to 12 is going to be about 20% more damage in the end due to how Warframe's mod system works (it's all percentages and multipliers off of the base).

So like, a 30K burst DPS build on the Soma should put out 36K burst DPS on the Soma Prime... and with a bigger mag, sustained DPS will be higher than the original too, as the up:down ratio is better.

Not entirely sure what you're talking about since I haven't seen this happen once.

exactly. Players that have Experience with Warframe and know what they're doing will avoid shooting their friends if the Tar MOA created a Radiation Effect.

Players that aren't paying attention will kill their friends.

but it doesn't matter now, Nullifier Crewman and Tar MOA's are Trash Units. 

Yay Nova prime, a new frame getting primed. Good job DE, seems fair for the old vets right.....psh

This.

Also Soma&Vasto Prime...just why? I hope the Rhino scrubs will shut up and DE can get back to designing important Primes that don't look like total S#&$.

soma and vasto prime look beautiful but nova prime nova prime its just... I dont know it does'nt look that much orokin for me their colors are most white and gold yellow. Original nova is white.

AND I dont like that the new warframe is nova, trinity and banshee been there longer than nova couldn't and nova does'nt really needs to be primed its just just like she is my build doesn't even requires forma just a reactor

corrupted nullfier... new annoying enemie just like mutalist MOAS

Edited by asulio131

Why not stick with priming the early frames 1st instead of pandering to the masses? Ash, Banshee, Saryn, Trinity and Volt owuld have been far better choices...

Good job playing on the joke that Nova had a girraffe neck Mynki, i'd ask to reverse your stance on not changing something once it had been done but why bother.