DE_Adam

Update 15.7.0 Nova Prime

Shot just got real in the void :D

My body is ready... I hope.

That nova texture is rather nice.

(kinda wish prime access accessories could be got without the boosters x.x)

Also hoping for a Rakta Ballistica buff in the future

• Upvote 1

DE, seriously? Nullifier on void tower? and corpus one still not removed from the game?

DE, your game appeal isn't realism, it's the player being able to nuke the map at their own leisure.

What do you think caused archwing you worked so hard on to both lose appeal and the number of players who run them regularly?

Now you're repeating the same mistake over and over, please realised already that the moment us tenno have something to hinder our power *cough* line of sight *cough* nullifier *cough cough*, it's the moment you will SERIOUSLY lose player.

• Upvote 7

"Fixes, Nova Prime, and a bunch of other nice stuff"

Well this is a nice update. I'm really excited to go farm for Nova Prime! :D

"Added Nullifiers to Void"

tumblr_inline_n2701bol7L1qedrjr.gif

• Upvote 10

Oh the drop table dilution... Loki Prime helmet (T4 Survival), Nyx Prime chassis (T3 Exterminate), and Nyx Prime/Rhino Prime helmets (T2 Mobile Defense) all just got harder to find.

• Upvote 2

• Fixed Feral Kubrow dropping Oxium

Right, cause there are obviously far too many sources of Oxium in the game.

• Upvote 28

"Players can no longer sell Large Restore Blueprints of any variety for credits."

D:

• Upvote 5

Corrupted Nullifier have been added to T3 and T4 Void Missions remove this from the game i hate those units my god u want my stop playing wf

• Upvote 5

Changes:

• Players can no longer sell Large Restore Blueprints of any variety for credits.

...They found out.

• Upvote 2

Everyone whines about nullifiers, I don't understand it. Rep farms are boring, if the whole game became that way I can guarantee it would die faster than a few whiners ragequitting over nullifiers will cause it to.

• Upvote 2

Why Corpus Nullifier in tower IV why? i don't get it. That enemy need to be deleted from the game not added....

winners train, losers complain

• Upvote 4

Got a bug, Prime items are not showing up in game, as in not in codex or equipible items.

So, DE takes away a mean for players to sacrifice standing for credits, as if it was something never seen before IRL...

Yet at the same time, doesn't fix the many problems with income and money sinks... 

More money sinks everywhere, still no good reward anywhere fun to play...yeah, how about you rework those dark sectors since no one is going there anyway...and the whole pvp mechanics while you're at it.

How about fixing the lost ranks and standing that so many people lost because the medallions weren't a compensations but a trap ?

• Upvote 12

new primes, weehooooO!

corrupted nullfiers =/

They made it such that the shields shrink with damage, so it shouldn't be too bad. I haven't tried it yet, so I hope it doesn't require too many shots with a high power rifle.

• Upvote 1