DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.7.1

Changes:

• Void Mission rewards are no longer included in caches upon finding all 3. Please note we are working on a way to return this feature, but exploits prevent us from leaving it active at this time.

Fixes:

• Upvote 53

Arigato

P.S: First fifth position.

P.S: Back again, reporting a bug, apparently there is no codex entries for Nova Prime, Soma Prime or Vasto Prime.

Edited by Bawalbaba
  • Upvote 6

I don't really get it...

Changes:

• Void Mission rewards are no longer included in caches upon finding all 3. Please note we are working on a way to return this feature, but exploits prevent us from leaving it active at this time.

What do you mean by it, we won't be able to see what we got, or we won't get a reward upon finding the 3 caches?

Changes:

"We can't fix this bug. So F you farmers."

• Upvote 39

Changes:

Fixes:

Please fix gold trim for the new Syandana

• Upvote 2

Changes:

Fixes:

Any other updates coming tomorrow or thursday? I just want to know whether I've got to wait until after the new year for my clan/alliance emblem to be approved.

• Upvote 1

I don't really get it...

What do you mean by it, we won't be able to see what we got, or we won't get a reward upon finding the 3 caches?

Means Sabotage just became worthless in the void. SMH IDK why they did not just make it 2 void rewards at the end rather than remove the second reward period it makes no dmn sense.

• Upvote 11

Before this gets drowned in a wave of people complaining about farming nerfs, I just want to thank the DE team for blasting out this hotfix and all others in such a short amount of time.

• Upvote 5

Thanks, but aside from 2 bug fixes this hotfix is just a massive nerf to Void Sabotage. XD

And the keys are already a pain to get to start with. Why can't I hold all this Natural Talent.

• Upvote 2

"We can't fix this bug. So F you farmers."

We can't fix this bug yet. So we are turning it off temporarily.

• Upvote 11

Ho! Why  fix this bug exploit now? Let us have more free prime part :'(

Because of idiots getting prime parts they want or aborting the key.