Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

I'm kinda thinking this change was intentional.

All that our comments here displaying the results from multiple, extended runs in defence and survival are doing is merely confirming this.

Having a dozen boar prime receivers now actually means something due to the void trader, so I imagine all prime items will be harder to get. 

From a universal point of view this promotes more trade, more plat purchasing and more grinding as any base prime item has now returned to relavancy.

I may not agree to this, but to me it is a logical change.

Maybe we should just let all the relays burn .. no void trader means common prime items lose their relavancy again.

Hell, T4 wasn't necessary. I don't know why DE added that in 6 months ago.

Endgame™. At least that was part of the explanation IIRC - to give people a place to take their high-end gear without having to chew through an hour of enemies first. Didn't really work out (especially now that they introduced Primed mods that add to the power creep), but who cares.

Noticed this earlier today while doing multiple T4S testing some new builds. Super annoying.

Two 40 minute runs, and I got a number of formas and R5s. About 30+ R5s from the two runs. And only one prime part (that didn't come from a C-drop rotation).

I don't mind RNG, but it's getting a little silly now with the loot tables/rotations being so diluted.

Yeah something has happened. Have been trying to farm Ember Prime Bp from ODD for awhile now and all I get is T1/T2 keys or single instances of Mutagen Mass, approximately always going to wave 30ish.

Edited by Kimbough

My friend has noticed that T1D doesn't work like ABCCCCC but AABCAABC again (with the waves) - 5A, 10A, 15B, 20C, 25A again, 30A, 35B and 40C - I've thought the same quite a while on Ceres, and it seems to be a 'new' behaviour, well, it's S#&$.

My friend has noticed that T1D doesn't work like ABCCCCC but AABCAABC again (with the waves) - 5A, 10A, 15B, 20C, 25A again, 30A, 35B and 40C - I've thought the same quite a while on Ceres, and it seems to be a 'new' behaviour, well, it's S#&$.

Your friend is correct. It's been AABCAABC for a while now.

well its better for credits. you don't have to play this unfair crap difficulty

They've given it the AABC ever since they made the rewards for defense and intercept stack, that's the "cost" of stacking rewards, they rotate just like survival does.

This, unfortunately the prime drop locations thread didn't reflect this until Nova Prime, and I think the Wiki STILL has this false information (like, T4 Interception Round 3+).

Would be nice if a Dev actually made a PSA about this.

They've given it the AABC ever since they made the rewards for defense and intercept stack, that's the "cost" of stacking rewards, they rotate just like survival does.

I believe this is the 'cost' of backporting the Survival's code. Also, some time ago on Interception you had awards for... 5,10,15 and 20 Waves instead of Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 - a funny things. Lazy DE is lazy.

This, unfortunately the prime drop locations thread didn't reflect this until Nova Prime, and I think the Wiki STILL has this false information (like, T4 Interception Round 3+).

Would be nice if a Dev actually made a PSA about this.

The wiki corrected itself sometime in the past week.  I thought wikis were meant to be editable by anyone but apparently the whole section was admin locked for months.