Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

3b. (ALTERNATE) DREAD SPIRAL — 50-75 Energy — Dragon spins in the direction he is currently looking, swinging his melee weapon continuously and dealing high physical damage to all enemies along the path. All but the heaviest enemies (bosses) are also bowled over by this attack. Leveling up the skill increases damage and duration of spin attack. Affected by Continuity and Focus.

Alternate Name: Death Spiral

Reminds me of Garen from LoL Spin to WIn

Hmm. No staff response or anything. I don't think there's anything else I can do with this thread; feels like a waste to bump it.

Guess I'll move on to the next concept.

They don't tend to comment on Fan Frames in forum most likely to avoid false expectations/creating a perception of favoritism. -Its the internet you know how people will twist things-

However if Livestream 4 is anything to go on... they do infact look at the fanframes.

Hmm. No staff response or anything. I don't think there's anything else I can do with this thread; feels like a waste to bump it.

Guess I'll move on to the next concept.

Nah it has to be mentioned somwhere during the livestream its just that good and with a little luck and good luck of Mynki and other DE devs sending this topic to each other :P

Daaaamn! those are some seriously awesome drawings! Keep drawing, you've got magic in your hands and it'd be a sin to let it go idle!

if i were to give a crit, the only thing i could think of would be to tone down the sharp scales a bit. one thing i've noticed with the overall aesthetic of the warframes is that they have a good balance between chitin-esque armour but with a graceful silhouette to give it some balance. I'd probably keep the horns/scales/jagged edges on the shoulders, head and hips but work in some more graceful curves into the forearms, torso and legs. Dragons can be scaly and gnarly but also elegant and smooth. that all depends on the influences you're drawing from though.

They don't tend to comment on Fan Frames in forum most likely to avoid false expectations/creating a perception of favoritism. -Its the internet you know how people will twist things-

However if Livestream 4 is anything to go on... they do infact look at the fanframes.

Well said. I'd like to think they do check out most the fanwork, even if they don't necessarily comment.

That said, I love the design work. Only issue I could see is the spikes coming out of the back; would cause clipping issues with holstered primaries/some melee weapons.

Well said. I'd like to think they do check out most the fanwork, even if they don't necessarily comment.

That said, I love the design work. Only issue I could see is the spikes coming out of the back; would cause clipping issues with holstered primaries/some melee weapons.

In theory so would Saryn's weapons, but her long-gun latches to her shoulder instead for that reason. I'm sure they'd either tweak the design or do a different mount point in the case of such situations.

In theory so would Saryn's weapons, but her long-gun latches to her shoulder instead for that reason. I'm sure they'd either tweak the design or do a different mount point in the case of such situations.

ah..I don't have Saryn so never noticed that. In that case, dem spikes.

Also *cough* friendly bump.