Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About We Buy "super Cores" With Ducats

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

Since we have to spend 1.5 million credits and roughly 250 r5 cores to max a primed mod. It would be cool if you can buy a much better version of an r5 fusion core with ducats.

Would be nice if it was 250 R5 cores, it's over double that amount to max a primed mod. I've been waiting for them to introduce better cores via Syndicates and/or the Void Trader, so full approval from me here.

..I've been waiting for them to introduce better cores via Syndicates....

Giving us a rep sink would be neat actually. ATM the only way I have to spend exces Syndicate rep is to trade for plat. Constantly trading is kind of a drag and will likely lead to oversaturation of what should be top tier items anyways.

Edited by IlluminaZero

"A way to reduce grind? DENIED." - Digital Extremes

This.

Don't ever expect grind to be reduced in an F2P game.

Don't ever ever expect DE to make things convenient or easy no matter how reasonable it may be.

If it reduces the time you spend on the game then it WILL NOT BE IMPLEMENTED

If it wastes your time and frustrates you into buying platinum then it will 100% be implemented in the game almost immediately.

250 r5 cores?

more like 500+

It takes exactly 254 cores and around 1.5 mil creds to get from rank 1 to 9 on primed mods.

It takes that exact same amount to get from rank 9 to 10.....I just don't see any logic behind that choice DE.

Even for a money grubbing F2P parasitic company that seems like too much of a stretch.

Edited by Oberonight

Legendary Cores were a mistake.

they shouldn't exist. ever again.

though maybe perhaps we could buy R10 Fusion Cores for Void Shekels. that would be okay i guess.

If everyone uses them then yeah, they will be gone.

But before i ever use them, i will use my 1300 rare 5 fusion cores, and, before i use those i'll use the few common, uncommon and matching polarity cores and mods.

If everyone is like me, saving the legendary cores for the very last, then they won't dissappear.

• 3 weeks later...