Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, If You're Reading This, Please Tell Keith Power From A Fan That He's Done A Good Damn Job.

Twilight053

Warframe wouldn't be so immersive without his musics, and he really outdid himself in multiple styles (all of which are my favorite) the Corpus, Infested and Void--all in different taste. The Corpus soundtrack? Catchy and futuristic. The Infested soundtrack? Intense and dangerous. The Void soundtrack? Divine and soothing.

Seriously, please tell him that he's done a great job. A sincere "great job".

Edited by Twilight053

Yep, I agree, I was about to make topic with that in mind, but since 

you did first, xD.

And yes, the music of the Void, god, it's good, bring me a feeling of something epic

going on '-'.

The infested theme really create the atmosphere that the infested needed.

The corpus song remind me of Tron xD 

When i noticed that there was more music/new added i kept checking if i had other games or youtube runing mulitple times, sometimes in middle ofa defence. The music is pretty well done and pretty good (Now im playing warframe sound on, used to play with my personal music on)

The music team is usually one of the most under-appreciated ones in any game. I would like to toss in my thanks as well. I really enjoy the new music and look forward to new stuff in the future, keep it up! The sound quality in general in Warframe never ceases to amaze me, especially when I can turn on virtual sound in my headset and tell which direction the enemy is firing from when I rotate my camera, even hear footsteps and other sounds to alert me. now with the cool new music I can enjoy myself even more as I dismember, decapitate, split asunder, and perforate my enemies in my vicious onslaught of unstoppable slaughter. Thanks for getting me pumped music team! :D