May 1St: Hot Feedback Topics

[DE]Rebecca

@ReiganCross: Lol. That comment was referring to Star_CRO's question about moderators. Not anything in-game. :)

Oh sorry for the late answer.

I agree Mind Control is not useless, I use it all the time on the heavy units to dispose of them safely (I tend to use it more like a long stun). But Psychic Bolts...well you say yourself that you won't kill high level enemies, this alone means it is useless, because it costs 50 energy. So casting two Psychic Bolts to kill about two (high level) enemies at most is more cost-expensive than using one Chaos. Yes, upgrading it causes more bolts to spawn, I have it at max level, and it still kills at most one high level enemy if nearly all the projectiles target the same enemy.  As for the stagger... the problem is that it is not worth it because guns dispose of enemies really fast, so it's actually safer to shoot them. In your example, with a Strun, I'm always one or two-shotting enemies.

Reduced/Medium group of enemies:

Gun or Melee.

Large group of enemies:

Chaos, sometimes Absorb.

Single normal enemies or heavy units:

Gun/Melee for the first, Mind Control + Gun/Melee for the latter.

--

Psychic Bolts have no niche, unless you want to waste 50 energy to kill a single enemy that you could be shooting or meleeing instead.

It's entirely possible that I'm not as good as you with a gun. Quite likely, actually. :P

For me the stagger has been, and still is, quite useful. Sometimes I don't have enough energy for chaos and suddenly there's a bunch of common enemies. I can't aim fast enough to kill them all quickly enough without being shot up to a low health. The psychic bolts staggers them for just the few seconds it takes for me to take care of the other shooters before I come back to them. Plus the bolts have done a bit of damage, which helps. In this scenario, I do sometimes use mind control (which is cheaper in power) but often the enemy still shoots at me instead of my new minion.

Otherwise, I basically play Nyx as you do above. So, my point is, I hardly find Nyx useless as they other guy asserted. I've grown quite fond of her, actually. I've upgraded her run speed and stamina and max power and power duration. With life and shield mods, I'm doing pretty well.

Not sure if this has been brought up before or not. I've been farming for Banshee parts for about....70 hours or so. I am only missing the Helment and Systems. Been missing them for about 60 of those hours. Is it bugged, or am I just doing it too wrong? Also, I am kind of mad that I helped a friend get his ash, and it only took us like 7-8 runs to get all of the blueprints, where as I continue to not get what I need. I suggest having the banshee drop changed to a boss, not a random reward from 4 possible missions.

- Saryn's Moult power now has a timer.

Why? Т_Т

Funny thing, they got rid of that in one of previous updates. Though really, why? It added a pretty nice mechanic. I wonder if casting venom on it will be a thing soon.

Also,

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38401-scaling-of-molt-on-saryn/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39224-update-7100-warframe-change-suggestions/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39241-saryn%C2%B4s-moult-nerf/page-2

Edited by GTG3000

Is all this 'Community moderator' stuff new? Sorry for off-topic. Just wondering.

We've only just been recruited. The post above is not me moderating, in case you were wondering. Just my opinions. :)

Heh, I was surprised and happy when I cam back to the forums and saw they'd finally added community mods. They chose good too.

But here I am, sitting inactive from the forums while I wait for my reset : [

We've only just been recruited. The post above is not me moderating, in case you were wondering. Just my opinions. :)

In another forum, when moderators were moderating they colored the text in orange. that's a good way to know if it's the guy behind the scene that speaks or the moderator.

In another forum, when moderators were moderating they colored the text in orange. that's a good way to know if it's the guy behind the scene that speaks or the moderator.

That's a good idea actually. Unfortunately, I don't know how to change text colours from the posting interface. The text input toolbar is a bit limited. Plus I'm not familiar with this particular bb software. :/

That's a good idea actually. Unfortunately, I don't know how to change text colours from the posting interface. The text input toolbar is a bit limited. Plus I'm not familiar with this particular bb software. :/

If you just type the BBcode into the reply box it should work.

I noticed with the Braton changes, the standard Braton now does more damage than the Vandal variant, and the extra accuracy hardly makes up for it. Can't you swap the stats? It makes sense that a customised "tribal" gun would pack more of a punch.

I noticed with the Braton changes, the standard Braton now does more damage than the Vandal variant, and the extra accuracy hardly makes up for it. Can't you swap the stats? It makes sense that a customised "tribal" gun would pack more of a punch.

The Brandal has one "V" polarity slot, the regular Braton has none. All the good mods for rifles are "V" polarity, allowing you to put higher level mods into the Brandal, making it better than the Braton at level 30.

The Brandal has one "V" polarity slot, the regular Braton has none. All the good mods for rifles are "V" polarity, allowing you to put higher level mods into the Brandal, making it better than the Braton at level 30.

at least until weapon prestiging is available, then those of us with vandal series weapons won't really see any benefit over the starter items.

At which point I imagine DE will look at all polarity slots on all weapons and "arframes for rebalancing - they're not stupid you know : ]

They do adress the issues with their AI pathfinding by claiming one skill to be exploitable and nerfing it, you know. :]

i dont know if its the crappy notebook or bad connection but my bronco stucks in a reload loop quite a few times

will try it again after i go back to my home pc in few days and will report :)