May 1St: Hot Feedback Topics

[DE]Rebecca

THE LIST:

1) Hek and Gorgon Balance Outrage.

Hek will be buffed next Update. Gorgon is now working as intended.

2) Where is Optional Reset?

We are still working on it, please be patient.

3) Ash Shuriken Sucks!

Will be improved!

4) Ember's fourth ability sucks!

This has been reported with emphasis to Dev Team, will be reviewed.

5) Vandal Series Weapons!?

They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged.

6) The Glaive!

See here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37271-looking-back-learning-from-the-glaive/

7) Mag's Crush!

It is indeed bugged, we are fixing.

8) What is next for Warframe?

We’ve teased a few things like a new Warframe, new Orokin inspired Level Sets, Dojo building with clans… stay tuned for more!

9) Got a common bug?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31592-work-in-progress-bugs/

Please provide succinct and constructive feedback if you think we need to add to this list for this week.

Thanks.

1. The only difference i see in the Hek is no longer being able to snipe at the same range as the snipertron which was silly. There is no need for any sort of change.  Havent tried the new Gorgon so i cant comment on that.

3. It's a range damage ability.... what needs to be improved? Combining with Shade makes it even better.

4. it just needs an explanation about how it functions. Or a different effect used for the ability.

Will you by chance be considering improvements in account security and weapon stats? The stats thread has been floating around for a while without any attention and both have been supported by the community without issue.

Stats:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31198-i-think-we-could-use-some-numbers/

Account Security:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38402-could-we-get-one-extra-layer-of-security-for-the-ui-please/

Hmm.  I like this thread, although I have to say that it is in danger of becoming a "report all bugs!" thread now, isn't it?

Rebecca, to prevent that, it might be good if we saw more feedback from DE in the actual bug forums.  You can see how we're just begging for more info in this thread! I have no idea what kind of capacity you guys have to support that though. 

A sentiment I anticipated. Our Designer's words. Provided constructive feedback follows, I can present a new case for the Gorgon.

Gorgon's only advantages are it's big magazine size and decent dps.  Single fire tapping was balanced by the fact that you were lowering your dps for accuracy.  As it is now, it can't come close to measuring up to any of the pistols or shotguns in terms of overall effectiveness.  Shotguns are infinitely better at cqc and the dual pistols are all at least as effective as the gorgon at most ranges.

I edited my post with a suggestion...

Let it be known that as the Gorgon is now I have zero desire to ever use it again, and I even put a potato in it.

YeahI just put a catalyst into it 2 days before this patch hit, after it hit, the gun became worthless. The spread on it is way to high, when a shotgun even has better accuarcy at the same range you know there is something wrong here.

I fully stand by Gorgon being changed back to the accurate single shots, but only because I think it makes it a really fun and versatile weapon.

It felt really good to pop headshots off on trash and rev-up on the bigger baddies for max dps.

However I also agree that it takes a little wind outta Latron's sails with its effectiveness at semi-auto sniping, so ultimately I'm unsure if it should be changed to get that back. This way Gorgon officially becomes a close-mid range ruin-cannon, which even if I don't like it this way does give it a more clearly defined feel.

Edit to lol at the jester boot warframe.

Edited by Mewtiger

THE LIST:

It was interesting to have a weapon that could both snipe and hose, with a switching delay.  

It's still .. not abysmal .. for the sniping, although its not too good, and the hose lost a little too much accuracy I think.

Much as I'd like to see the old more interesting gorgon restored, I'm willing to accept that such a good dual purpose weapon was OP.

Even so, the current version is in danger of being thrown into the "braton downgrade" pile.

Not sure what to do about it. Maybe restore some accuracy, but delay the initial shots till later in the spinup?

Thank you!

The problem here is that at the same time you:

1. Released the most iconic and anticipated item you have ever made, and also the only item to implement brand new mechanics.

2. Came up with a more mercenary release mechanism than you had ever used previously.

This was .. an unwise combination.

If you had a history of that release mechanism established, it would have gone over a lot better. Some people say even if you had just warned them. Also, if there was ever a great choice for an item to release in a non-mercenary way as a love letter to fans, this would have been it. You could have had a love-fest, but you got a flame war and, presumably, a pile of cash. I hope it was a big pile.

We’ve teased a few things like a new Warframe, new Orokin inspired Level Sets, Dojo building with clans… stay tuned for more!

Ooooo ..

Hah hah, he has jester boots!

THE LIST:

3) Ash Shuriken Sucks!

Will be improved!

4) Ember's fourth ability sucks!

This has been reported with emphasis to Dev Team, will be reviewed.

5) Vandal Series Weapons!?

They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged.

6) The Glaive!

See here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37271-looking-back-learning-from-the-glaive/

7) Mag's Crush!

It is indeed bugged, we are fixing.

9) Got a common bug?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31592-work-in-progress-bugs/

Please provide succinct and constructive feedback if you think we need to add to this list for this week.

Thanks.

What the Hell DE .>?? 

Kidding me ??

WHERE IS NYX BUFF ???? ( the most useless Frame Right now )

Edited by o_HiTMaN_o

What the Hell DE .>?? 

Kidding me ??

WHERE IS NYX NERFS ???? ( the most useless Frame Right now )

You meant buffs? If she's indeed a useless frame, you gotta be joking to get her nerfed.

And if you're indeed joking, then pardon me for not understanding it. -_-

Nyx is useless? Are you serious? Mind control is rather limited but psychic bolts can be useful. Chaos is awesome. I've gotten out of a lot of hairy situations with it. It's also fun to watch the enemies go nuts on each other. It affects everything. Even happy grineers and corpus robots. She's not very durable but her powers are supposed to compensate for that.

Nyx is useless? Are you serious? Mind control is rather limited but psychic bolts can be useful. Chaos is awesome. I've gotten out of a lot of hairy situations with it. It's also fun to watch the enemies go nuts on each other. It affects everything. Even happy grineers and corpus robots. She's not very durable but her powers are supposed to compensate for that.

Psychic bolts are useless, but it's because of the abilty type. All single target abilities in this game are useless past a certain level. Lategame, Psychic Bolts can't even kill one enemy and they cost 50 energy which is an exaggeration.

Psychic bolts are useless, but it's because of the abilty type. All single target abilities in this game are useless past a certain level. Lategame, Psychic Bolts can't even kill one enemy and they cost 50 energy which is an exaggeration.

It's ok for it to be useless, since Chaos balances everything out by being horrifically OP.

Edit:  Why the downvotes?  It's true, Chaos is massively broken right now.  Nerf Chaos, buff her other skills (Absorb in particular seems to be buggy, Psychic Bolts love hitting  the ground instead of a target, and Mind Control is alright but why bother when you have Chaos?)

Edited by Nicocat

You meant buffs? If she's indeed a useless frame, you gotta be joking to get her nerfed.

And if you're indeed joking, then pardon me for not understanding it. -_-

i Swear to God i meant buff ... sorry =(

Edit : for the 3 guys who vote Down my previuos comment , vote up plz ... i ment Buff !!!

Edited by o_HiTMaN_o