May 1St: Hot Feedback Topics

[DE]Rebecca

Shooting your shotgun across a average room shouldnt incure sniping penalties. We have giant rooms and outdoor tiles that should give you an appropriate distance to cause falloff. As it stands, the damage scaling is far too drastic to almost nil damage. Might as well have the bullets vanish after 20m.

This is great DE, the community has been really needing something like this for awhile. Now to keep the momentum going!

Do you have anything to say on the Ankyros? Nearly no one has it actively equipped in their preferred loadouts, judging from general opinion in the game and forums. As it is now, I'm having it on the bench until I learn what role its supposed to play among all the melee weapons around it/buffed, because I don't think anyone wants to be slide uppercutting all day. 

Also, DERebecca should get some forum mods recruited sooner or later. A single individual won't be enough to cover all the anger and confusion the forums can generate sometimes.

Edited by fuiseh

Your gorgon got krysae'd!

No matter where you run bacon.....there is no escape from the nerfhammer.

Did you just used the words BACON and BRAND-OF-TOY-GUNS-THAT-FIRE-FOAM-PROJECTILES-THAT-IS-ALSO-USED-AS-WORD-TO-SIGNFY-WEAKENING-SOMETHING  in the same sentence?

May God almighty have mercy on your soul, brother.

This isn't totally on-topic, but THIS kind of stuff is why I've become such a die-hard for this game.  No other game out there has the kind of direct contact with developers that Warframe provides, and no other game's developers seem to have the kind of enthusiasm for pleasing their players that DE's do.  Never change.  

The gorgon is fine as it is. It was never intended to be a high capacity semi-auto sniper with a bullet hose attachment. If you want a high capacity semi-auto sniper look at the Latron. Now, for those whom complain the latron lacks crowd control, this is why you have a primary and secondary weapon in addition to your melee weapon. I suggest bringing the akboltos, aklatos (if they ever re-balance them, as they were hard-nerfed compared to the akboltos which now have a huge advantage over the aklatos), dual vipers, etc.

I'm curious to see what the buff will be on the hek. Personally I feel the hek can be fixed by adjusting the falloff, not lowering the falloff- just simply increasing the range before falloff starts. It was never intended to be the sniper it turned out to be- and that's fine, but the damage falloff starts too soon. it should be good for at least 25-35 feet before falloff starts, and that's currently not the case.

I'm also looking forward to the fixes that are noted here, espescially the mag and ash fixes. =3

Finally, it's nice to to see this new thread/subforum addresses many of the common issues and I'll definately be checking it often from now on. =)

The gorgon is fine as it is. It was never intended to be a high capacity semi-auto sniper with a bullet hose attachment. If you want a high capacity semi-auto sniper look at the Latron. Now, for those whom complain the latron lacks crowd control, this is why you have a primary and secondary weapon in addition to your melee weapon. I suggest bringing the akboltos, aklatos (if they ever re-balance them, as they were hard-nerfed compared to the akboltos which now have a huge advantage over the aklatos), dual vipers, etc.

The nerf just killed the point of having top tier weapon. What's the point of neary end-game gun that can't hit anything but in 10 meters? This might be acceptable if we didn't have melee weapons and shotguns.

7) Mag's Crush!

It is indeed bugged, we are fixing.

Great, it's really getting on my nerves.

In the meantime, do we have a temporary fix? Some button combination I can press to unstick my powers and melee?

I like what they did to the Gorgon, its no longer a Latron with more ammo, its actually a minigun for a change, as in you actually use it as a minigun to mow down packs of enemies, i think it should stay as is and you babies should stop crying about trying to use a weapon for something it wasn't intended for.

I like what they did to the Gorgon, its no longer a Latron with more ammo, its actually a minigun for a change, as in you actually use it as a minigun to mow down packs of enemies, i think it should stay as is and you babies should stop crying about trying to use a weapon for something it wasn't intended for.

Watch out we got a badass over here.

This is great DE, the community has been really needing something like this for awhile. Now to keep the momentum going!

Do you have anything to say on the Ankyros? Nearly no one has it actively equipped in their preferred loadouts, judging from general opinion in the game and forums. As it is now, I'm having it on the bench until I learn what role its supposed to play among all the melee weapons around it/buffed, because I don't think anyone wants to be slide uppercutting all day. 

Also, DERebecca should get some forum mods recruited sooner or later. A single individual won't be enough to cover all the anger and confusion the forums can generate sometimes.

Yes I would urge that you guys revise the Ankyros stats, as it is now, it fairs below most melee weapons. The reason why most people are not even voicing their concern is because they consider it obsolete to begin with, and those of us who are leveling for the mastery are the few that notice that it will probably benefit from a boost (in order to make it a viable weapon versus its cousin FUrax).

Can you guys please please please give us a new skin for Trinity and Saryn ? Or please please please remove the skirt like thingi from those warframes ?

Would be really cool!

And maybe give us a cool LOOT for killing stalker, like special alert like BPs or RARE mods ?

And we need some new forum mods ! (liek meh >.>)

And Will we get a OBT special founder package or something ? Am getting ready for Master founder package, but holding back...thinking that you guys might put some special event / Promo !

Edited by Zyfe3rX

Have you ever played with gorgon before and after the nerf? If you've played with the gorgon after the nerf you would prefer any shotgun instead of it.. because the accuracy is simply awfull, strun's pellets are narrower than gorgon's random bullets at 10m. If a mg is worse in close-med range than a shotgun, what's the point of using it? Everyone complained about hek, but not too many cared about gorgon, that's why now.. "Gorgon is working as intended" I guess.. more replies, more chances to change the nerf? a few good replies isn't enough for Digital Extreme to rethink a bad change, they need people complaining all over the forum.

I don't agree with decreasing gorgon's damage because it isn't that great anyway, you need to use almost 2 clips to kill an ancient lvl 55 (potatoed with, freeze, fire, multishot, armor piercing, reload speed, damage) to kill him with around 120 bullets in the head. Hek? hoho.. 6 hits to kill him with similar mods, hek about 6 hits in.. 4-5 sec? and gorgon about 120 bullets.. in 13-15 sec(considering the reload time too)?

Before saying that my reply is useless and contains only bad feedback read my suggestion about what should be done to gorgon.

I like and i support GTG3000's suggestion, he says "spindown time to limit ability to use it as a semiauto fast enough to make it comparable to latron"

A cooldown of 2-3 maybe even 4 sec? to restrict your ability to spam with 100% accuracy first shot. But of course, for this i would like the gorgon's accuracy to be reverted back to what it was, why? "It will be OP again!" some players might say, i will repeat it again, gorgon wasan't THAT great before the nerf either.

Great topic, i hope there will be more like this in the future, i mean.. players being informed about the things that are being prepared for the next update.

Any words about the energy system ?

The way it works, skills aren't used to their full glory, and it's nearly impossilbe to use them strategically with the guns (apart the skills of Loki and Trinity)

Is there any plan to tweak the system (with for instance a minimum regen of energy, or reduce the cost of most of the level 1 and 2 skills, or being able to tap in stamina to cast spells - and getting "exhausted" because of that) ?

Will the most USELESS weapons in Warframe get some buff?

Mire:-

- Low damage

- Low RoF

- No armor ignorance

- No good AoE

- Poison is crap and is of no use

Snipertron;-

-Still damage is crap

- RoF is crap

- No special properties

- Since everything is close ranged, literally has no use other than getting Mastery

- No sniper mods !

Have you ever played with gorgon before and after the nerf? If you've played with the gorgon after the nerf you would prefer any shotgun instead of it.. because the accuracy is simply awfull, strun's pellets are narrower than gorgon's random bullets at 10m. If a mg is worse in close-med range than a shotgun, what's the point of using it? Everyone complained about hek, but not too many cared about gorgon, that's why now.. "Gorgon is working as intended" I guess.. more replies, more chances to change the nerf? a few good replies isn't enough for Digital Extreme to rethink a bad change, they need people complaining all over the forum.

I don't agree with decreasing gorgon's damage because it isn't that great anyway, you need to use almost 2 clips to kill an ancient lvl 55 (potatoed with, freeze, fire, multishot, armor piercing, reload speed, damage) to kill him with around 120 bullets in the head. Hek? hoho.. 6 hits to kill him with similar mods, hek about 6 hits in.. 4-5 sec? and gorgon about 120 bullets.. in 13-15 sec(considering the reload time too)?

Before saying that my reply is useless and contains only bad feedback read my suggestion about what should be done to gorgon.

I like and i support GTG3000's suggestion, he says "spindown time to limit ability to use it as a semiauto fast enough to make it comparable to latron"

A cooldown of 2-3 maybe even 4 sec? to restrict your ability to spam with 100% accuracy first shot. But of course, for this i would like the gorgon's accuracy to be reverted back to what it was, why? "It will be OP again!" some players might say, i will repeat it again, gorgon wasan't THAT great before the nerf either.

Great topic, i hope there will be more like this in the future, i mean.. players being informed about the things that are being prepared for the next update.

my gorgon was maxed and potato'd before the nerf. I have played with it both before and after the nerf and the only thing it now lacks is the ability to have dead-on accuracy on the first 1-2 bullets. it was never intended to be a semi-auto sniper. period. It's fine as it is now and i still use it regularly. It, like the hek was never intended to be used as a sniper-weapon.

I've seen plenty of complaints about the gorgon not being a higher ammo capacity latron anymore. My advice is to get over it and get a latron. =)

By the way, why are you shooting ancients in the head? Look for the weakpoint on their knees!

Any words about the energy system ?

The way it works, skills aren't used to their full glory, and it's nearly impossilbe to use them strategically with the guns (apart the skills of Loki and Trinity)

Is there any plan to tweak the system (with for instance a minimum regen of energy, or reduce the cost of most of the level 1 and 2 skills, or being able to tap in stamina to cast spells - and getting "exhausted" because of that) ?

I think the energy system is fine as-is, if you feel you don't have enough energy for the 'caster' type frames you may benefit from utilizing streamline and flow mods which reduce the energy cost of abilities and increase your maximum energy pool respectively.

All frames and their abilities can be used strategicly to gain an edge in combat, it's up to you to figure out how best to utilize them. Ember, frost, nyx, and mag all really shine in defense missions. Loki, Saryn, and Ash can also be used to your advantage in defense missions but also really shine on solo and stealth runs. Trinity and Rhino both shine the most in boss-fights and others like excalibur and volt are great all-around frames that are highly versatile. I can't speak for banshee as I still haven't found the chassis to make one- but all in all it's up to you to figure out what you find most useful about a frame and it's abilities and capitalize on it's strengths.

By the way, why are you shooting ancients in the head? Look for the weakpoint on their knees!

With gorgon.. quite many bullets will miss their knees unless i hit from 3-4m distance, ancient's head is big so it will be easier to hit, with hek i usually shoot in the legs but because i wanted to compare it to gorgon, i have aimed for their heads too