Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hosting Causes Drastic Increase Of Enemy Accuracy - Please Read, De

Bipp

The game should reward skill, guess what, it doesn't. Please tell me why dodging shouldn't dodge everything? You will still get hit via player error, and, shouldn't that be the case? Why do you want the game to be dumbed down and out of your own hands?

True. It's not as if you can shoot while dodging or evading.

I have to agree with this.  I've noticed, particularly soloing syndicate missions, that enemies have way too good of accuracy now.  I would be dying against enemies and I could only sit there wondering how they were owning me so badly.  I did think before the update that accuracy was too low for them however this is the opposite extreme and it doesn't work.  Now, no matter how much dodging, weaving, flipping, sliding, or wall running I do enemies still seem to hit near 100% of the time.  It's ridiculous.  When Turbulence or Link is required to be out of cover for more than a few seconds without your shield nearly instantly going from full to 0 something is wrong.  Just earlier today ran into a horde of grineer all camping one large room in an exterminate lvl and the only reason I was able to clear the room was a pack of random kubrows showed up and started distracting them.

Yes, the Stalker's a cheap krillhead right now.  It might be that I'm not OP enough to deal with him yet, but he'll get on top of you and end you in a matter of seconds.  Doesn't even need Dread, those kunai will perforate you nicely and there's no real way to evade him. 

To be honest, I haven't noticed much of any enemy misses.  I'll see weapons fire fail to connect on occasion, usually because it hits intervening terrain.  What stands out though is how frequently a Seeker or sniper mob will manage to hit me as I attempt to close to melee them.  Sprinting, sliding, flying through the air, it doesn't seem to matter much at all.  I suspect that shooting them would actually be a better solution; if not because cover does more for your life expectancy then reducing the chance that you wind up in the middle of a pack you didn't see before. 

I definitely think they pushed enemy accuracy way too high in these changes.  What's even more frustrating is they don't seem to have boosted accuracy debuffs to compensate, so Turbulence, for example, lost a ton of its already reduced effectiveness against Grineer.  Vs. Corpus, it's pretty well balanced with Snow Globe/Cataclysm, so it's pretty annoying that it's so S#&$ty vs. Grineer and their hitscan BS.

I definitely think they pushed enemy accuracy way too high in these changes.  What's even more frustrating is they don't seem to have boosted accuracy debuffs to compensate, so Turbulence, for example, lost a ton of its already reduced effectiveness against Grineer.  Vs. Corpus, it's pretty well balanced with Snow Globe/Cataclysm, so it's pretty annoying that it's so S#&$ty vs. Grineer and their hitscan BS.

I knew something wasn't right with Turbulence!  I had even gone and recorded footage of it not working and yet a lot of people basically said "Oh that's how it's always been, it's working as intended." but I had played Zephyr for months after I got her and I knew compared to back then that Turbulence was NOT working as intended.  Until recently I hadn't played Zephyr for awhile being busy lvling other frames but then I started using her for some Grineer missions and it was insane.  *Puts up Turbulence* "Why are they hitting me?  No regular gunfire has ever gotten through this before, what's wrong with it?!"

Edited by Ralsk

Accuracy

|-------------------------------------------------------------------|-----------------------|

Pathetic                                                                       Just Right       AIM-FLIPPING-BOT

^ Where it currently is

Where it needs to be ^

Oh, no need to thank me for correction of your precious chart.

Edited by CaptainohCaptain

Enemies have perfect aimbot accuracy against whoever the host of the game is, connected players get the intended accuracy.

This includes solo play, so they get aimbot accuracy there too. This is a pretty gamebreaking bug and its egregious it was not fixed in recent update.

Yep, I did a couple of solo void runs a couple of days ago and noticed that not only were they hitting their shots more often within a certain range, but they were leading their shots in such away that every single projectile hits me as I slid and flip-jumped from one piece cover to the next. Yet I didn't seem to get hit nearly as much when I was playing with some clanmates playing the same way.

Accuracy

|-------------------------------------------------------------------|-----------------------|

Pathetic                                                                       Just Right       AIM-FLIPPING-BOT

^ Where it currently is

Where it needs to be ^

Oh, no need to thank me for correction of your precious chart.

Either way it needs to be sorted out.

dat spacebar work though

As a client it's easy mode. I tried and you can literally run in circles around an enemy and he won't hit you.

As solo (or host) it's an aimbot. I can sprint, slide and jump around like crazy and it seems to have no effect. Or just run from crate to crate... bonus point if you get slash procced the very moment you leave cover.

I kinda got used to this at this point, but it makes the game feel weird. It feels like an MMO combat weirdly enough... you will get hit so the stats are all that matters.

T4 isn't really that hard in regards to enemy aiming. Sure the damage scales up, but the enemy type aren't that much of a worry. 

It's the Grineer that will hand you your butt quicker than anything. Level 50 Grineer are way more deadly than level 50 Void enemies.

Be thankful the Void isn't full of them alone. I have Grineer on video, slowed down examples, of the enemy firing into an object/wall before I'm even in their visible line of sight. Shade will not even proc, but the enemy will be firing at my exact position relentlessly.

Heres the thing....

Greneer are trained military solders who are GENETICALLY engineered to shoot a gun... I think they deserve aimbots TBH (not saying they should have them)

Corpus do have aimbots, their guns litterally are the smartguns from Titanfall... i am not kidding. o.o Its just they are such a bad aim that even with a smartgun they can't shoot right.

Infested are animals, animals are good at using their weapons they have genetically. (welp)

U15 gave a noticeable reduction in enemy aimbotting when tenno moving.  But, a hotfix broke it.

Reducing enemy accuracy with Tenno movement was one of the best things to happen to the game.  It's skill based and empowers player agency.

I hope DE is not taking the wrong inspiration from The Secret World because that game is as interesting as card board cut outs.

Heres the thing....

Greneer are trained military solders who are GENETICALLY engineered to shoot a gun... I think they deserve aimbots TBH (not saying they should have them)

Corpus do have aimbots, their guns litterally are the smartguns from Titanfall... i am not kidding. o.o Its just they are such a bad aim that even with a smartgun they can't shoot right.

Infested are animals, animals are good at using their weapons they have genetically. (welp)

I've always seen the Grineer as more of a quantity-not-quality force. Conquering the Galaxy with sure numbers (and massive cannons).

Sure, each one is terrible, but when he has a million friends, you're gonna have trouble. Mostly because I seem to recall them being described as such.

Their current description on this website includes:

Once the Grineer rediscovered cloning technology, they seized control of Earth through sheer numbers.

While they may be at the height of power, the Grineer army is in bodily decay and their features are increasingly primitive as a result of continuous cloning. As such, the Grineer are forced to use technology as a crutch for their genetic deterioration.

Which doesn't seem to create the image of perfect super soldier to me ;)

In my opinion, the ideal solution would be revert their aiming to its prior barn-missiong state, and just put 3 times as many enemies in every mission.

Remember that event with the Corpus exterminates where there were 25 Moa in every room? Kinda like that.

Edited by Similon

Can we take a moment and say that the ultimate pestering bug of Warframe, also known as the Stalker has superb accuracy as well ?

And I'm not talking about normal stuff, he can bend his dread arrows better than Beckham, I kid you not.

I was expecting him to pop up behind me one day(usual stuff), he instead popped up infront of me and I decided to leave him at the mercy of 2 incoming Grineer platoons. It was in Ceres where both the grineer and Stalker-chan were at level 40-ish.

I jump-flipped to my right hand room and the Stalker didn't move a bit.(Someone tagged him, IDK lel, big red marker saying Enemy)

Just when I was about to land, that distinct dread sound from the previous room and INSTA-KILL.

I could imagine the stalker opening a can of Mountain Dew, putting on shades and internally screaming, but yeah, The Stalker is a bona-fide MLG360Quickscoper.

Bump.

DE say something about what you're going to do about this please. And then do something about it after saying you're going to do something.

I don't wanna play a Space Ninja Shooter where I have the only options of stay in cover or eat lead (as a host).

pls

-A concerned Tenno

Edited by Keybopsef

I stay extremely mobile even when running and gunning

In a recent 4 defense i was with my 200 shield 300 health ember build running all around and mostly not dying

Just dont see it

Were you a host or client?