The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Sharona - The Hyperdimensional Frame [Update: 13/01/2015 Fan-Art]

RedSkittlez

Your concept made me laugh. It really is some good fun. This light-heartedness is something I'd like this oh so serious game to have a bit more of, like Darvo lines, and such. This concept is just so left field I can't help but love it.

Saying this, please do not demand a thread creator need change their concept if they do not wish to do so and have said such. In the case of user generated content, their preference trumps your own, and we need to respect it even if we do not agree with it. 

Thank you.

Removed recent off-topic replies.

whats even more sad is this thread represents his first step in abandoning typhus,i literally have a pm convo between me and him,asking him about his post saying that,and he told me "the fans will keep it alive"

Red has published quite a few frame ideas since Typhus. Like... a lot. At least three. Two of which were after he "finished" Typhus's design (but not the Typhus art).

Someone please explain to me, what is SEN-3.14 a reference to?

May I also add that, for a power name, it sounds out-of-place compared to the rest of her theme.

3.14 is the number for Pi in mathematics, now say the ability name with that instead of the numbers.

Well he could have just used "Pi" instead of 3.14. Not everyone is gonna get that reference, I feel.

Still, I lol'd.

Fair enough. I propose a new name for the skill

Senator - Pi. 

That way the joke is easier to understand and everyone will know!