The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Has Successfully Built Vauban Without Buying Him

MattmanTheComet

Back to school alerts. 'Nuff said.

Funnily enough, I had dropped the last part something like one week before "Back to school".

So the day Vauban's parts were being offered, I just got them for principle. I got them using my freshly made Vauban. Just because. I felt so classy.

And now I have one complete Vauban blueprint collection (including the main BP, which I got as Login Reward) sitting in my inventory.

Funnily enough, I had dropped the last part something like one week before "Back to school".

So the day Vauban's parts were being offered, I just got them for principle. I got them using my freshly made Vauban. Just because. I felt so classy.

And now I have one complete Vauban blueprint collection (including the main BP, which I got as Login Reward) sitting in my inventory.

I had the chasis, systems, but I was missing the helmet. I finally made him then, and it was kewl.

well i dont remember when it was, but i had 2 parts and waited, waited, when gravidus comed and there was those missions and there was last part with them, mastered and left to dust in arsenal, but someday i will youse him once again(probably when i will get his mods from syndicates)

I took a 4-6 month break back before the summer, and when I came back, I didn't realize I had enough parts to make 3 sets of him lol.

Only used him twice, first time to try him out, second time to finish maxing him for Mastery.

Good luck though OP! He's a fantastic frame to use!

well...even though I think his design is S#&$ty hahah, but that's beside the point; still an awesome frame though! C: