Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Ki Teer Wishlist

Otakuwolf

I want primed shock absorbers (-90% damage taken while knocked down)

primed gunslinger (+160 firerate)

primed uru/yomo syandana

primed EOS armour set

Primed split chamber/barrel diffusion/hell's chamber (180%/240%/240% multishot)

primed serration/hornet strike (MOAR DPS... MOAARR)

primed stretch (90% range)

Primed streamline (60% eff)

primed rage (80% damage to energy

primed QT (480% eff on QT)

primed reflection (200% damage reflected back)

i want a prime toothbrush and a prime napbowl for my kubrow, and a prime bed as well as a prime whirlpool, all for my spaceship, thx :-P

and pls, dont follow the wishes of the pokemon-gamers here, they are mad and dont deserve anything from what they are talking about ... =)))

Edited by VOR73X

Primed status mods (with proper percentages, not 60, more like ~100), primed magazine capacity, primed punch through mods.

+damage is ridiculous, same for efficiency, if DE adds primed streamline the need for fleeting expertise is gone and so its the drawback of that mod, that shouldnt happen.

same for efficiency, if DE adds primed streamline the need for fleeting expertise is gone and so its the drawback of that mod, that shouldnt happen.

well how about NO with Prime Streamline (probably 55% efficiency) you can go on with max Blind Rage + Fleeting Expertise for max power + 60% efficiency (with an arcane efficiency helmet 75%)

I would love prime fury. Prime quick thinking sounds like the old quick thinking+rage(pseudo immortality) so imma say no.

Lets keep our suggestions to rank 5 mods only. if you suggest rank 10 mods that means you want rank 15 or rank 20 legendary mods. WE DONT WANT THAT TRUST ME

except all of them are rank 5 mods...