Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #45!

[DE]Rebecca

Will there be more syndicate mods for Warframe abilities to further diversify similar Warframes?

Will more syndicate exclusive weapons be released in the future?

Will there be any improvements being made to the existing mini-map system?

Could we be looking at more incentives in the achievement system?

1. By any reasonable measure, the change to world on fire was a heavy nerf, as it now blocks energy siphon regen and costs more energy for any duration over 10 seconds. What voices spoke of ember asked for a buff to WoF, if asking for any change at all. The minor league quality of life adjustments in last night's update still leave it as a far more expensive skill than it used to be, but for practically identical results to what it had before. Was this intended for some arcane and mystical reason, or was this an oversight caused by altering base level mechanics?

2. In either event, will WoF be seeing any more changes to justify the new, relatively extravagant cost; a removal/rebalance there of; or is this considered an acceptable norm for the time being?

3. Underclocking. It was taken from us. Will it return? If so, when? If not, why?

4. Will we see more syndicates?

5. Will we ever rebuild the dead relays?

6. Will the dead relays be debuting on the consoles?

7. Will there ever be a way to construct relays that do not now, nor ever did, exist?

8. How will Eyes of Blight be different for console players? Will it be tweaked enough to avoid the mass destruction of the PC version? Was the amazing relay attrition intended?

9. Will minigames ever bequeath any in-game benefits? Wyrmius is interesting, but it's notable that you don't get anything out of it, not even syndicate standing.

10. Are there any other minigames on the horizon?

11. Is wyrmius "done", or will it be getting upgrades/updates?

I've been having increasingly more difficult times connecting and staying connected to other players.

I'm not sure how much of the problem is on my side,

but the whole problem isn't only on your side, so you won't be able to fully fix it.

Will there be a implemented solo play tenno assistant to help players that can't connect well to other players?

Please fix the custom color problem : resetting SHOULD restore all defalt color including multicolor of the abilities (like the green-blue green-orange effects of Mesa) or the different color of energy and effects (like Volt energy versus lightning, ie red versus blue).

Aldo lost the melting colors of Mirage's last ability.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/341546-resetting-energy-colors-to-default-causes-warframes-and-archwings-to-lose-original-colors/

Please do that!

Edited by (PS4)HeartCoreGamer

will there be a archwing more concentrated towards healing team mates such as trinity and also is there any plans for a prime archwing as i personally think it would be a cool idea and it will look amazing if you guys could pull it off corectly and will the stalker be able to get us on archwing missions any time soon or no and will there be any void archingwing mission ?

Will anything be done about the current state of Corrupted Mods drops? It's almost impossible to find anything other than the new series of corrupted mods, Are you ever going to rebalance the drop table?

They freaking did that today. They made so that all corrupted mods now have the same chance of being given.

We meet again DE in this great day i have several questions for you

1. How is focus system going?

2. Is there any buff for Rakta Ballistica? well in my opinion its the most unwanted syndicate weapons, beside secura dual cestra

3. How you guys doing for 8 players mission? maybe make huge map for us all Tenno in great battlefield it will be awesome its like Dynasti Warriors series 1 vs 1000 what do you think?

4. The next warframe is gonna be male, Typhus or earth frame should be the option they both deserve to join Tenno ranks

5. I think we need throwing weapons to get buff, maybe got more status proc or critical chance, in the newest tactical alert it was pain in the arse that the glaive cant do nothing to defeat bunch of nultifier dude xD

6. When we got Passive abilities for Warframe?

7. I'm fans of Nemesis, when we meet him again? <3

8. The last one about Ember abilities buff i think her fire blast is ok now, but why the world on fire can be toggle and consume energy after casting? that will make her really wasting more energy, and its terrible now she need effiency, moar energy pool, range, damage, duration, omg what ember gonna be in the future, she is now the most unplayable by players due to her fire damage only good on infested but when ancient healer or arson eximus come she is useless, even in every factions

Edited by rukisama

Considering that ember just got her ability fx updated, is this going to spread to the other warframe in the future.

Are we going to update the forums to use some kind of tag topic system, so that its easier to find threads? For example my topic talks about a movement rework, it would still going in warframe feedback but would have the tags, parkour, movement, and concept.

Considering that their are large amount of corum posts a day, are we going to get some way for our topics to get noticed more?

Is their an update on the energy weapons infinite ammo concept? Here's my slightly detailed one:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/388994-energy-ammo-pool-concept-with-a-few-weapon-tweaks-wip/#entry4291181

What about a new minigame mode: kubrow runner - after kubrows have been ejected by ordis or given to the lotus, they escape and try to get back to the operator. Kind of like temple run but you have lotus, corpus, grineer, or infested chasing you.

Astral twilight is fantastic, I love it. Are we going to be getting more stances that are this good?

What's that status on game wide weapons balancing because some weapons still feel kind of less useful than others (daggers, scythes, whips, gauntlets, hands and feet, some shotguns and pistols).

Can we implement more community requested / based weapons? I'm looking at you mutalist quanta. And poasibly be able to choose how the weapon looks out of a few choices,maybe like a multiple choice out of 5 for us to choose from, example the sheev looks less than desirable than the other dagger's. So a polling system for a wider part of the community.

What's the status on replaying previous events, would love to get that strun wraith or see other people get the sheev.

What's the status on giving the rest of the warframe their passives? Maybe include some ideas from the community.

Obligatory ask when is focus coming, soooon(U16) or later (U17+)?

Could we get the ability for clan warlord to make new ranks? We want to make a helper rank but no more space :( also, speaking of helpers when are the specially designated tenno going to start showing up in relays to help new players?

What is the progress on the orokin tileset overhall update? Orokin derelicts? They need more interesting tiles, and way more secrets. Also could the orokin and derelict tileset each get a special hacking game (not that important).

Could we get a gamemode where its like quake and unreal tournament? Fragg like its 1999.

Could we get a cafe in the relays? What about a racewing game? With a giant observatory.

Can we have a fight for your life mechanic? (Similar to borderlands, and when health giving syndicate weapons revived you) Maybe make it so that I have to kill 3 enemies to revive.

Edited by Lord_of_Time

French questions:

Sneyek asks:

1) Is the Focus system still up? The Syndicates help to extend our daily playtime, but have a limit (quickly reached). We talked with some friends gamers of the possibility to have rechargeable Legendary Fusion Cores (or other device) which would stock unused affinity like fusion energy pools and could help rank up our mods without credits. The idea was welcome when we exposed it publicly. Cause all the player have a lot of affinity wasted, and let's say it: ranking some mods is a nightmare.

2) Now Wyrmius is operational, any plans for a Liset game in the future? :D

3) Is there any possibility in the future to be able to buy Prime items in the market with high platinum price?

4) Will there be other Kubrow species? Any pet à la Zanuka? (Yaer's note: it could even be a quest: free a Zanuka 'wasted' prototype and save her from her mad master, then repair its failings and it becomes faithful to you).

5) Will the buttons for reporting an illegal behavior return? I've seen many people trying to sell account or being very toxic...

6) Will we have the possibility to send messages from our ingame maibox some day?

Claymd asks:

1) What are the plans for the Lore? Will we have details or big revelations? Do you know exactly what will be revealed or you only have ideas? Are you waiting to know more about the expectations of the Community?

2) A new faction? An ancient race long forgotten comes to threat the System?

Eptrom asks:

1) Will we have the ability to create player-made Quest some day?

2) Do you have any plans to encourage having access to both Prime and non-Prime warframe? Currently, the non-prime is useless. There should be differencies (in the powers?) to encourage our will to keep the non-prime for certain situations....

3) Will we be able to access our Sentinels with their own console in the Liset (like for Kubrows) with more options/possibilities to enhance them/etc.

4) A dedicated spot in the Liset for Archwing rather than a single button lost in the Arsenal? (More visibility, at least)

5) Will we have more "skin-types" than "Immortal" for the warframes in general?

6) More decorations for the Dojo coming soon?

- Is there any chance to see Tenno/Corpus/Grineer cities/(homeworlds)? Like having some missions there? I think it would be pretty rad! OR Invasion missions on Relays???

- Are there any kind of plans for Mars? That planet is quite dusty... (?!)
 - And the last one: When can we see alternates 3?

Edited by Sanctiom

Is the bugs gonna be fixed? I really don't mind all the the other stuff being mentioned. As when I play survival T4 for over an hour get disconnected and lose all the loot I had acquired why should I reconnect excpet for the fact to help the others that haven't been dc ed yet, is my problem. and this is becoming a a regular occurence. I have lost many hours doing so and many prime parts. And I can vouch for others that been having the same issue alot that we would rather play another game until this is fixed. Can we not reconnect back into the game and still have the loot we acquired?

Warframe power combos? 
I mean teamwork is kinda FROST DO THE GLOBE THING
NEKROS BE NEKROS 
TRINITY KEEP US ALIVE 
RHINO, SMASH!

I'd like to see someting like volt + snowglobe = inside the snowglobe is an electric hell. 

Or Ash + Mesa = every enemy Bladestorm kills becomes a mesa peacemaker afterimage. 

Maybe make it cost the whole enegry pool of both for the 4th skillmixes.

You know, interesting stuff.

Maybe Trinity + Nekros = enemies at low/mid HP explode into HP or Energy orbs. 

Questions: 

1) WILL YOU GUYS MAKE ANY A.I IMPROVEMENTS? AI 2.0? AI UPDATE? MAKE CHANGES TO THE GRINEER OR THE CORPUS?

2) CAN YOU GUYS MAKE THE GRINEER USE A DIFFERENT GRENADE INSTEAD OF THE PLASMA GRENADE?

3) WILL THERE BE MORE PLANETS, BOSSES ?

4) RAKTA BALISTICA BUFF?

5) WILL WE BE SEEING OLD BOSSES IN EVENTS IN THE FUTURE, LIKE SARGAS RUK, LECH KRIL AND VOR?

Are there any plans to see other player's sentinels/kubrows health and shield?

Can you or are there any plans to change the loot detector aura and thiefs wit map display like:

-Dead body (X cross)

-Crate (good as now)

-Rare crate (should be a different color then the normal)

-Mods (I like the shining that's good)

-Syndicates stuff (O or an other symbol)

In codex you can see excalibut prime, ether daggers, etc that you can not obtain at the moment are there any plans to repeat those events (or new ones just the same reward)?

Or it would be great to trade those (like original users destoyes the weapon and creats a blueprint then it could be changed)?