The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

there is a short video of my playstyle,honestly thats alot slower and more clunky than i usually do,but that was me trying to do a melee only run with lvl 0 fang prime and a lvl 6 valkyr,had alot of shield things left over

what im saying is,based on what we know about the new dragon frame,and what we can see of my playstyle

do you think the new dragon frame will fit me?

Seeing as how we've never seen the abilties or what they do yet.... does it matter?

All I know is... the frame better be female and named Tiamat.... or DE did it wrong.

Sadly won't happen. Pattern is M, F, M, F. Last frame was Mesa, and she is definitely female, so Dragon frame is most likely to be a male. Unless DE just throw a curve ball and screw up everything we think we know about patters.

Sadly won't happen. Pattern is M, F, M, F. Last frame was Mesa, and she is definitely female, so Dragon frame is most likely to be a male. Unless DE just throw a curve ball and screw up everything we think we know about patters.

I'm fine with a curveball. TBH naming a Chromatic Dragon frame anything but Tiamat (and making it female) ultimately betrays their 'uber rpg nerd callout' they did.

Dragon Frame skills were leaked already.

If you like Saryn, you'll probably like him as well.

Similar to Saryn you say? So basically, it's gonna be another Miasma spammer? What a turn off, and it's not even here yet. 

Gonna level it to 30, buy it's idle animations and stuff it into my Liset's closet.

Edited by Tymerc

Seeing as how we've never seen the abilties or what they do yet.... does it matter?

All I know is... the frame better be female and named Tiamat.... or DE did it wrong.

Lol no.

I need brood brother to Rhino.

Similar to Saryn you say? So basically, it's gonna be another Miasma spammer? What a turn off, and it's not even here yet. 

Gonna level it to 30, buy it's idle animations and stuff it into my Liset's closet.

What I got from this post:

"is that your opinion on something that's not out yet? Is that your completely ill supported assumption on how the warframe is? I'll take your word for it and go through the trouble of getting it anyway buying something that is related to it and not playing it at all anymore. I just wanted to tell you that."