Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

"All is silent and calm. Hushed and empty is the womb of the sky...All is silent and calm. Hushed and empty is the womb of the sky"

that is the recording you hear when finishing the quest. if you count how many words there are 28 words and this year February of 2015 has only 28 days. so by that i believe it could be the ETA of the new possible warframe or a start of another problem the Tenno have to face.

guys the text we read is from the first sentences of the book of creation Popol vuh writen by the mayans 3114BC and it describes a dragon before land and life and earth existed.

this is just speculation but i find it very weird that the voice recording repeated twice in game so yea just a guess but you never know

Edited by SagePlaysGames

Last Devstream they said U16 is postponed until March, after PAX and Tenno Live.  That's 6-8th March and covers the next Devstream and a good time for a big reveal.  Hopefully 11th or 12th March will be the release date.  I certainly hope for it that week since I'm off work from 13th to 24th March!

Edited by Katinka

Most likely the frame will be based on that mayan deity, Quetzalcoalt or whatever it's called Quetzalcoatl, nothing more.

1. Quetzalcoatl is an Aztec diety - the Mayans were centuries and the better part of Mexico distant.

2. At the beginning of the Popol Vuh, there was no dragon.

Well, in theory, I think, we should of got the new Prime out already, its already been 2-3  months so.

only 2 months, I think it's 90+ when the current PA is mover....but the nova p PA is making good money, so I don't think it'll be over soon....just like how loki p's PA lasted like 110+ days cos it was 'good for business'