The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Loved that video, the view of Chroma being a rebellious, and frowned upon rebel by society? already on board for this frame, BUT HEY, I'm on board with this idea as well.

Lean to the right, Dragon Frame, leave the left behind.

When Chroma is released, (SOON I HOPE) Hopefully we see a parody of the Right Justified Samurai  video-Just got a mental image of him cleaving a Loki in half with a Nikata from watching that. ( A tenno can dream...)

Edited by Slander630

with those spikes Zephy looks like a dragon.

Rhino looks like a beetle.

Trinity looks like a Lobster...

So yeah... so far off... At least Chroma actually looks dragonic... (remember the magic words... Dragonic Armored Anteater :D)

I've never found calling him an anteater very funny (just as I've never endulge in calling trinity a lobster as the resembles isn't even that close. Sue me for not being fun)

If anything they all kinda relate to their theme, if not look like it. Even if Rhino don't look like a rhino he still has the characters of a rhino referring to their strong hide and seemingly unstoppable force (as he also looks heavily armored )

Chroma might not look like a dragon but he still has the ability to breathe fire with a thick body build.

Also the animal you are looking for might be a pangolin as it is anteater like and armored

I think it looks fine, I just dislike how it's textured.

My biggest worry is that the colouring/zones will be a little boring. Kind of how Ash is (Minus the Immortal skin). 

Edited by Snougar

It's not surprising that they went with a Greek dragon versus the eastern or western ones. After all, a large portion of the nodes, weapons, and other elements of this game are either named or derived from greek aspects as well.

Chrona has singlehandedly proven that when Warframe players act like they don't care about cosmetics... they do. The frame might be weak, or beyond OP. Not one peep about powers though, the look of the frame has dominated discussion. The best part of all is everyone is arguing over an imaginary creature so they can't even say that DEs version isn't accurate

p.s. still looks better than Limbo

Ppl.... Ppl.... Everyone has a personal opinion... Chroma don't looks bad.. Maybe the ppl don't like because his Desing. He's like so.. shapeless... has that thing in his arms.. That head.. with that thing that looks like a nose..

In my opinion. He's not ugly... It's look pretty sick... I like a lot. It's not normal a frame with that desing..

And for that ppl don't like Chroma.. u can..

pikachuhaters.gif

Chrona has singlehandedly proven that when Warframe players act like they don't care about cosmetics... they do. The frame might be weak, or beyond OP. Not one peep about powers though, the look of the frame has dominated discussion. The best part of all is everyone is arguing over an imaginary creature so they can't even say that DEs version isn't accurate. On top of which, isn't there a Tenno inside there anyway? You can't have a frame look like Smaug that's based on a humanoid shape... come on ppl

Delete this plz didn't notice the dbl posting of truthiness

Edited by Kartumterek

Chrona has singlehandedly proven that when Warframe players act like they don't care about cosmetics... they do. The frame might be weak, or beyond OP. Not one peep about powers though, the look of the frame has dominated discussion. The best part of all is everyone is arguing over an imaginary creature so they can't even say that DEs version isn't accurate. On top of which, isn't there a Tenno inside there anyway? You can't have a frame look like Smaug that's based on a humanoid shape... come on ppl

The Limbo hate is so high you posted twice :D