The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Lotus, when can we use him? I have a great need! ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 

U16...

Is that a hint that his look will morph depending on use of powers (and colors maybe) ?

Because main concern aren't his skills (which we don't know yet), just that he isn't what a lot of players would call a dragon (so his looks).

It would be amazing but I don't think so. She just said "powers" after all...

However, a frame makeover already happened in the past : look at Ember!

Edited by unknow99

OH GOD!

WHAT IF HIS APPEARANCE CHANGES BASED ON HIS ENERGY COLOR?!

LIKE IT JUST MELTS AND REFORMS INTO A DIFFERENT APPEARANCE AND DE JUST SHOWED US A BELOW AVERAGE LOOKING ONE TO TROLL US?! D:

I'm not sure if they would go that far....

I'm not sure if they would go that far....

Name one time people were this incredibly dissatisfied with a frame and one time when all the staff are working on Update 16 and when has there ever been another period of time where there will be no hotfixes until after an update was released?

There's always a first for everything lad. 

Just like Chroma.

The Rebel.

The one who leans more to the riiiight.

Edited by Zarozian

OH GOD!

WHAT IF HIS APPEARANCE CHANGES BASED ON HIS ENERGY COLOR?!

LIKE IT JUST MELTS AND REFORMS INTO A DIFFERENT APPEARANCE AND DE JUST SHOWED US A BELOW AVERAGE LOOKING ONE TO TROLL US?! D:

Haha. No.

Just a different patricle animation based on energy colour i reckon.

All those troll haters with their anteater *Censored* ahh i mean nonsense im so done with you "guys". That fan Design is just another Rhino Copy should he then have the skill dragon skin and dragon roar oder maybe even a dragon stomp ? Facepalms is all what gets in my heads when i see of all of this Nonsense you are producing.

Edited by Mikail96

i bet one of his buffs gives elemental res to the type he is.  but i do have to agree, he does look kinda like a seahorse or anteater...  i would have liked him alot more if he was even skinny with a more western theme or even something similar to Shenron (dragon ball z) but didnt quite expect this...  if it were possible to mod just the look of him through a mod, i would totally pay money for him and do it.  but its not possible to do such things with the way it works, and no1 else would be able to see it :/

The fact that I'm not Fernando.

Idk your personalities and your way of doing things and writing things match up exactly. ;(

Maybe it might be because you two are into the same thing that you behave so similar but....hmmm.

I still need to think about it.

Gotta remember, a person is inside. He can't have a mouth bigger than the person's head. Aside from the small mouth, the head looks quite a lot like that of a Chinese dragon. http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27100000/Fantasy-Dragon-dragons-27155051-2560-1600.jpg oh hey the wings on Chroma are coming from the same spot as that dragon.

i think hes wings kinda look like paper clips...

Idk your personalities and your way of doing things and writing things match up exactly. ;(

Maybe it might be because you two are into the same thing that you behave so similar but....hmmm.

I still need to think about it.

I can assure you that I'm not Fernando, I don't even play TF2 much anymore.

I can assure you that I'm not Fernando, I don't even play TF2 much anymore.

Fernando doesn't either plus hes now known as "Spahsappinmahsentry".

I can't say it's mere coincidence that you two have similar names and behave in such strikingly similar manners.

So I need to think about it. o -o 

It's not hate m8 :)

Just plain old dissapointment. All that are so vocal about him not being a dragon themed, actually really wanted to play him. Badly !

Just when they saw how is he supposed to look it shattered their vision of how a dragon should look like.

And I take back what I said about alt helmet for Chroma.

This:

chroma%20final%20copy_zpspz9yiiym.jpg

this would work.

All hail Hanzo29 ;)

But rest of his body still isn't ok with me.

Put some scales on him please ;)

I like his design, but that helmet definitely deserves props. PLZ DE Alt Helm.