The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

To be honest, I don't think he is the prettiest, nor the most elegant warframe. But all we have is a quick preview of him. I think that a good color pallet may make him look great, or we may just grow to like him. At first I didn't like Oberon Dunk Master Broberon, but over time he grew on me and is close to being my most used frame. People just chill out, and wait for Chroma to be fully implemented, and used for a while. Then give your two cents about him.

Edited by Clawtank96

Well if you haven't noticed:

Mag doesn't really look like she uses Magnets but instead she looks like she has Psychic powers and can tell the future with that sphere head of hers.

What? Are you for real? Where did you get that idea? Please, enlighten me because I'm almost certain Mag doesn't use psychic powers and I'm completely certain that she can't tell the future.

Using this logic, people should be fine with Chroma looking like a leafy sea dragon. But they're not.

Also, loki is not a jester (Mirage is) but more of an imp due to the design of his horns (loki being a god of chaos, sometimes depicted with imp-like traits). Excalibur doesn't look like a swordsman or knight (he looks like a soldier) Nothing in mag's design invokes a magnet on first glance. You're reaching just as much as people who try to claim that Chroma doesn't look like a dragon.

"At first glance." Doesn't dismiss the fact that her design is MAGNET BASED.

Oh ya I remember that solid line they taught us in school of "dragon imagery" and "Not dragon imagery"

Actually, my teacher who's big on mythology was quite picky on what is a dragon and what isn't and when he mentioned dragons, some of my classmates kept asking him about what he thought about them. I think if I showed him this, he'd be against it. But he isn't with us anymore so...yeah.