The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

DISCLAIMER: Not mine, reposting this from another thread for visibility.

I also initially thought Chroma was ugly, but he makes a good point.

I have a feeling it's also the pose that makes Chroma so unappealing.

nSNbJ7N.png

Look at that. Nobody can make that look cool.

Meanwhile this other picture

1a2cwoW.jpg

Damn that's badass.

Edited by Twilight053

This is why I hate surprises. You think you're getting one thing, and it turns out to be something completely different.

I hope this serves as a lesson to both the community and DE. DE because they should have shown us the design process for Chroma, much like they did with Valkyr and Mesa, because concepts are always prone to change based on the feedback given. The community because they hype themselves up and create overly-exaggerated expectations of what is coming next. Granted, DE also builds up the hype as well.

As for Chroma, what's done is done, if the 3D models are ready and rendered, little can be done to change it. This is what DE wants. It might not be what we want, it's most certainly not what I want, but hey, DE calls the shots, even though this game is still in "beta".

But I do look forward to the reaction from the rest of the playerbase when Chroma is released, the ones that don't bother with the forums or streams, specially if their reaction is as negative as was observed...

Yes. The problem stands in his stance. He looks like an old slouching anteater. The other thing is that his armor/body is weaird. When I first saw it for me it was looking literally like faeces. I guess I will make Chroma. But when I do I will change his pose and make him completely brown. The helmet though... That anteater face... dayum. I won't change it. I will pretend that this is just an anteater warframe that breathes fire for some reason because dayum this guy is so hipster I ain't gonna change his helmet.

Neither one honestly bothers me,reminds me a lot of worgen poses worgenedit.jpg

Until they upgrade the graphics for the Worgen side od things to match up with Pandaren's, I'm just not even bothering with WoW. Probably still won't even if they do. That game's just monotonous garbage to me.