Update 15.12.0

[DE]Rebecca

Can they please make the syandanas Tradeable I just finished getting every mod, weapon, and sigil for all the Syndicates and now your telling me I have to redo all of that just for a syandana! That is another 8 forma, 8 reactors/catalyst, and 8 prime parts, and 4360000 credits. if you don't do that can you at least make it so if a rank has already been achieved once before remove the item cost to rank up back to that rank. I can at least handle that.

I feel cheated out of my hard work before this patch. if I had known they wouldn't be tradeable I wouldn't have wasted all my reactors, formas, and prime parts until after the patch.

Still no fix for:

I am not sure if this was intended game play, logically to me it isn't. I am talking about being in the middle of melee stance combos, noticing avoidable damage and unable to do a thing but to complete the combo/animation.

Personally this is an anomaly in hack "n" Slash games, in those games you can find you are able to be agile and counter attack. This I can see people not wanting to melee since we are just a standing duck so they stick to a gun instead to hide around objects. That is very disappointing, since the effort that made melee 2.0 must have been substantial.

Make it drain stamina or energy, anything. It doesn't feel good playing knowing I am unable to avoid damage in the middle of a combo animation, it also doesn't make ninja sense. You guys are big on lore, this is a lore breaker.

I hate to do this but...

Still no fix for:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/383763-fire-rate-issues-with-kohm/?hl=%2Bkohm+%2Bframerate

Same happens with most automatic weapons - but with Kohm it's much more of a problem because of performance impact.

When anyone in my party uses it and this happens, my framerate drops from 140+ to below 30. So what was merely a visual bug has now become game breaking for me, to the point that I don't use my own Kohm to not screw other people up.

Still no fix for Lifesteal mod/Hysteria using "damage received by..." instead of "total damage dealt" for non-host players.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/382775-lifestrike-not-working-properly-in-non-host-situations/

Warcry Valkyr of mine can barely survive and starving for energy at the beginning of Survival run, but have absolutely no problem at 35-40min.

Edited by Zero255

Still no fix for being forcibly returned to the last mission node you completed.  >_>

Also:

ASITA RAKTA SYANDANA - This Asita Rakta Syandana ignites a jet of flames that burns brighter with each stealth takedown.

Yes, lets add some lights and sirens to it to make it even more stealthy.

Why cant Red Veil have a simple cloth syndana?  Old school ninja, not to mention it wont give away your position from a million miles away, also we can wipe the blood off with it.  :O

It seems that no matter what, everyone seems to have it out for Red Veil :(

Edited by Sparda013

Nice update - good to see older Warframes getting tune ups! 

I like the Idea of Syndicate Syandanas, but it would be nice if we could preview them like the sigils before we buy them: 100k of faction rep is a lot for a visual gamble; at least my Rakta Ballistica gave me a bit more mastery even if it wasn't that great.

Wow, still no fix for Mesa holding her Regulators wrong in Peacemaker after she has been out for seven updates?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/361046-mesas-regulators-are-held-incorrectly/

Whoever did her concept art came up with a fantastic design, but the animation department completely messed it up.

Edited by egregiousRac

Kinda sucks I have to pay to re-rank up my syndicate after I accidentally let it fall below a rank wall. I can't afford to do that. I think if you break a rank wall in the syndicate, it should allow you to dip above and below without forcing you to pay to surpass the rank again - otherwise, you can't actually spend all your earned points (I recently spent 25k on a void key pack.. it left me with 7k in mid-tier syndicate that I can't do anything with until I get more, or until I drop down to a lower tier). Maybe it should be based around total rep rather than rank wall.

I tried to change syndicates, exorbitant costs there too. I chose before I really understood how they were interconnected. I thought you were meant to choose the one with the values you aligned with, apparently you are supposed to choose the one who has the rewards you want the most. Derp.

These Syndanas.. thank you for adding them DE but .. how much consideration was put into the requirements for making them more shiny? Really? Some of the syndanas are powered ridiculously easily by doing standard mission behaviour, while others require you to go out of your way (such as scanning... too bad if you are already finished with those eh - that is a finite resource unless you want to go to earth forever).

Since syndicate rewards are changing and being adjusted, the way in which you can access the rewards should be reviewed. It's so expensive to change syndicates, I can't access things like Large Energy Restore, but I also can't regain previous tiers due to cost.

Also I see a lot of people posting if the syndanas are tradeable - please read the thread.. it has been posted several times (even by DeRebecca) that No, they are not.

Can they please make the syandanas Tradeable I just finished getting every mod, weapon, and sigil for all the Syndicates and now your telling me I have to redo all of that just for a syandana! That is another 8 forma, 8 reactors/catalyst, and 8 prime parts, and 4360000 credits. if you don't do that can you at least make it so if a rank has already been achieved once before remove the item cost to rank up back to that rank. I can at least handle that.

I feel cheated out of my hard work before this patch. if I had known they wouldn't be tradeable I wouldn't have wasted all my reactors, formas, and prime parts until after the patch.

why would you want to hoist a flag in support of your enemies?

if your answer is:  because they made syndicate weapons trade able before!

true but then they couldn't void that since weapons have weight on player maximum level, thus making "syndicate weapons" instead of "syndicate weapon skins" was a mistake in the first place, but syndanas are purely aesthetic so you don't actually need to have them which makes your changing syndictes optional