Update 15.12.0

[DE]Rebecca

Is there any chance the syandanas might become tradeable overtime? If so it'd be amazing ahaha ( even though it is most definately not going to happen) 

Also is there a chance most of the new syndicate syandanas can get a slight boost in the visibility when equipped normally? Because the Veil syandana is practically invisible.

Love the update otherwise guys, keep 'em coming and hopefully U16 will see the light of day soon, pretty hype for that new frame, J3 and the 8 player raids~

Edited by QTEila

+1 for all people saying Veil and Suda syandanas should shine under different conditions. Asita Rakta won't even have a chance to shine during half of missions and Synoid will at one point glow only on Earth.

I think that's the joke.

Why would a stealth assassin use something as flashy as a burning syandana?

but i wasnt talking about power increases. im not sure you understood my meaning so ill try to rephrase it. 

I would like the glow to be cumulative to your overall stats even if its only recorded while you wear the thing. That way players who play alot to their syndicates style can show that off and be like 'woo red veil look at all the stealth kills ive accumulated'.

Im not asking for power buffs for the bright glow or anything like that im just asking the glow to be more of a symbol of honor than a 'look who's not helping cause theyre too busy scanning' or 'look who has the most kills this mission' or 'look who's getting hit the most'. To be fair SM's glow is kinda weird that its based on damage taken.

No, I am aware of what your original post was stating.  I believe my statement was misinterpreted, possibly due to my being distracted at the time.

My point was that is seems that the syandanas' glow effect being based on a playstyle and being reset at the end of each level gives players and incentive to play in the manner most in line with their syndicate without offering power.  The idea is that if you want your syandana to glow during a level, you have to play like your syndicate wants you to.

I do appreciate your point, and I could see the syandanas keep their brightness while a player is still at max rank in their syndicate.  This way, there in an incentive to stay with a syndicate, but it's more lore-based.

Again, this is my opinion, and I do see the legitimacy of yours.  I just prefer the syandans be more interactive.  That way I can equip whichever one will be complementing my playstyle for a particular level.

kind of diappointing to be honest :S the suda got hit hard and the effects being only temp is a let down.

with suda i think getting mods should enable the effect. common mods = 5 sec, uncommon mods = 10 sec, and rare mods = 15 sec of the effects, it does make more sence but could also work with the scan.But i doubt they would allow the syandana to work with mods :S.

also makeing them have 2 buffs to the frame a temp fairly high power buff (boost) and a low power very slow to gain power perm buff like +1% health,shield,energy, and or armor for every 100,000 kills? its a idea grineer = armor, infested = health, corpus = shield, and corrupted = energy.

This update is incredibly slow and buggy for me, made the game unplayable, though in the time I was able to play I enjoyed the new Nekros.

Still no fix for Torid

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/379733-bug-torid-enemies-hit-directly-not-damaged-by-clouds-4-months-old/

Still no fix for mutalist quanta

(just fire the thing. The balls are tiny and can no longer be used as shields)

This may not be the better place to say this, but whatever you changed got me problems from the past. Some time back in the past ("past" refers to a month ago) I had a very bad problem, preventing me from joining EVERY session or game, making me unable to play with everyone and forcing me to do missions alone. That problem was gone when I turned off some things (directx10/11) and it warked perfectly fine until... this update, since the problem is back and the previus way to solve it doesn't work either. Any idea of what yould I do about this? maybe read the forums for a week to find another solution or unistall warframe for some time and see if the problem is solved in the future?

This may not be the better place to say this, but whatever you changed got me problems from the past. Some time back in the past ("past" refers to a month ago) I had a very bad problem, preventing me from joining EVERY session or game, making me unable to play with everyone and forcing me to do missions alone. That problem was gone when I turned off some things (directx10/11) and it warked perfectly fine until... this update, since the problem is back and the previus way to solve it doesn't work either. Any idea of what yould I do about this? maybe read the forums for a week to find another solution or unistall warframe for some time and see if the problem is solved in the future?

What error is it coming up with? Strict nat warning? Run time errors? etc.

Will also say "same here" on most of these bugs; can't join in-progress games (really screwed me out of a lot of alerts recently), can only host, if I attempt to join an in-progress game, I'll either get a black screen (which requires killing the game in Task Manager) or a "Session Unavailable" or "Host Unreachable" error.

And before it's asked (since that seems to be question 1 for troubleshooting this) no, there is NOT an EE.log file.

Edited by Thannistojan