Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Sigh- Does De Hate Red Veil?

Cyborg-Rox

Scans are impossible once you've completed your codex and require you to purchase them for credits. It literally costs you to make your syndana glow and you only have a finite amount of scans.

If you spend credits, Perrin's syandana loses it's glow. It literally costs you syandana glow when you upgrade mods.

Why does everybody say scan is finite? I bet all of you actually never scan, because otherwise you should know that DE already "conveniently" gives us a yearly-old bug where the scan bugs and everything become scannable. There are numbers of bug report such as https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/386515-the-scan-bug-is-back/?hl=%2Bhelios+%2Bbug#entry4267121 and DE never fixes this. I think DE has prepared this for a long time. Good job DE!

So, wait for this a bug to happen, and use your 100 codex scanners. Until you restart the game, the bug persists. There is no need to worry for scanning at all.

Edited by CrendKing

Why does everybody say scan is finite? I bet all of you actually never scan, because otherwise you should know that DE already "conveniently" gives us a yearly-old bug where the scan bugs and everything become scannable. There are numbers of bug report such as https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/386515-the-scan-bug-is-back/?hl=%2Bhelios+%2Bbug#entry4267121 and DE never fixes this. I think DE has prepared this for a long time. Good job DE!

I've yet to come across something I can scan, to try out my fancy new scarf. :/ Still looking. Prolly gonna wind up going to earth and scan plants just to see how it looks.

Edited by Star

Actually, I love this!  The idea of creepy Red Veal skulikng around with a blow torch wafting around their backs is hilarious to me.  I'm thinking burning man. 

Vaykor is hilarious too, glowing brilliantly while bleeding out from a one shot, I imagine.

The sancti syadana is going to become a part of every ability spam rage post.

It'll be brilliant fun.

Edited by ThePresident777

Stealth kills seems like an odd thematic choice.

Sure the red veil are killers....but stealthy?  They go on about burning everything and have a corpse on display in their public offices on the relays.  Assassins they may be, but not the 'sneak up and kill you while you're not looking' kind.  They're the "Roll a tank down your street at 3AM, crash through your front wall, shoot your bedroom with a High Explosive round, carpet bomb your whole neighborhood, skywrite 'RED VEIL WAS HERE, LOL' with a fighter jet, and then post the whole thing to space youtube" kind of assassins.

Or more simply, nothing I've seen leads me to believe "Subtle" is even in their dictionary.

Stealth kills seems like an odd thematic choice.

Sure the red veil are killers....but stealthy?  They go on about burning everything and have a corpse on display in their public offices on the relays.  Assassins they may be, but not the 'sneak up and kill you while you're not looking' kind.  They're the "Roll a tank down your street at 3AM, crash through your front wall, shoot your bedroom with a High Explosive round, carpet bomb your whole neighborhood, skywrite 'RED VEIL WAS HERE, LOL' with a fighter jet, and then post the whole thing to space youtube" kind of assassins.

Or more simply, nothing I've seen leads me to believe "Subtle" is even in their dictionary.

You mean post it on framebook

and i have to say the effect is quite underwhelming. some said suda's requirement is hard. but remember there will be scan quest/mission in the near future. suda gets the best AGAIN.(jesus, why am i saying again? oh because of Synoid Gammacor)

Scan quest/missions that we have next to no real details on and those don't make the synoid scarf any more desirable. Scans are finite, if the only time I get to see mine glow is when I'm on some special scanning mission (and even then the glow is temporary) how exactly is the Synoid scarf the best?

and i have to say the effect is quite underwhelming. some said suda's requirement is hard. but remember there will be scan quest/mission in the near future. suda gets the best AGAIN.(jesus, why am i saying again? oh because of Synoid Gammacor)

Cool, I guess some time in the future land of who-knows-when I can actually use my syandana and see it glow a few times before it becomes lifeless again. Awesome, definitely the best.

You guys are crazy, our syandana looks cool as fuuuuuuuuk.

Looks aren't the problem people are upset about, though. Its the action required to make it glow, in comparison to how easy everyone else ( except synoid, which also sucks ) has it.