The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Use Kubrows If They Had Vacuum?

Volume

I already use Kubrows as is but would love for them to stop standing in front of our crosshairs, and a general mod to make them retrieve loot like feral kubrows would be awesome.

75k credits every 24d to keep them maxed out on HP? That's nothing. I'm already sitting on nearly a years worth of Kubrow Kibble.

Personally, I prefer my kubrow, mainly because it has a far larger health pool than any of my sentinels. They're not really all that hard to care for, in the past 2 months that I've had my kubrow, I've only had to spend 125k on them. 

The sahasas kubrow has an ability called "Dig", which digs up resources from time to time. Though this is nowhere as useful as carrier's vacuum, it still helps in situations where no other power orbs.

Then there's the fact that they sometimes get in the way....Oh well.

Kubrows <3

to all those that say "just go pick it up"... would you rather take 15 flights or take the elevator? besides, vacuum ensures i get a large proportion more resources than i otherwise might

You have enough mobility at your disposal across every Warframe to get where the resources are and then some.

Why take either stairs or the elevator when I can soar?

Thats the whole reason I dont use anything but sweeper.

I love loot. And it helps me gather it.

^

This.

I would use Kubrow if they had vacuum.

I would even meet DE halfway and use Kubrow if they had LOOT ONLY vacuum, as in, not HP globes or power globes or ammo. Just like resources, mods, creds, bp's, affinity etc.

Although Vacuum would be nice, a Fetch would suffice.  Give it a larger search range and good prioritization, and it would offer similar value while remaining quite distinct.  It could even skip mods, and still be useful.  Seeing as the wild kubrows can gather items, I find it hard to believe the tame kubrow would NOT be able to do so.

No. Kubrows suck. Who wants a companion that gets weaker by the day unless you flush money down the drain for it? Pretty dumb idea. Until they get rid of the money sink/DNA degeneration idea, I (and many others probably) won't use them anymore. 

damn right.

And I also which they get rid of the incubator, kubrows aren't that special to have their unique foundry and complex system to acquire, make, maintain, etc.

I use my Kubrow every weekend anyway.  I don't defrost her during the week because I don't have enough time to play to make the 3 hour wait worthwhile before she'd need frozen again but after midnight on a Friday I take her out and by Saturday morning I can use her all day.  this way the credit sink is minimal.  Sahasas are awesome for a) starting a misison and seeing "Looter 3/4" b) ammo top ups, energy top ups and health top ups that reduce the need for restores thus saving money c) digging up credits to help pay for the occasional stabilizers d) not exploding as soon as the toxic gases start spreading in Infested missions.  With over 1700 health, almost 500 armour and health regen ever time I melee they survive damn well in Infested Survivals and the high slash damage the put out can take down even Ancients quickly.