Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #46!

[DE]Rebecca

This will be quick. I would love to make this more in-depth but I want this to be in the thread at the very least.

Do you guys have any future plans on tilesets? Whether it may be new tilesets like the Underwater Palace or expanding on existing tilesets like the Corpus Ship or Earth Jungles? I feel if this game is going to add/rectify a lot of content like the parkour, stealth, enemy placement/spawning, etc. Map design should really come first and I feel that procedural generation has overstayed its welcome for this game. It was very helpful during the early stages of Warframe when the only map was the Corpus Ship and Procedural Generation made it to where each mission playthrough doesn't play out the exact same way over and over. However, this does make the map design unrealistic in many ways and hinder a lot of Warframe's core elements. I would love to see huge changes to tilesets over the course of the year.

Here is a video I found where a player discovered this flaw when playing Survival on the Grineer Galleon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6X-p2ErZyg. To get the gist of it, on part of the map, it has windows seeing outer space but when you look at the map, there is clearly another portion of the ship on the side the windows are facing. It breaks immersion. For ships, I don't understand why all the rooms are spawl out. Why not have Decks instead?

Please take a look at the following issues, and make developers aware

Enemies not playing by the rules. their fire ignoring level geometry  and defensive abilities  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/387893-de-please-put-an-end-to-ai-rampant-cheating

Concerns about the game not being able to support planned 8 player raids due to technical, matchmaking and gameplay limitations and issues  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/393704-8-player-raids-gamemissions-barely-handle-4-players-now/   (there are also some other threads on the matter, especially about matchmaking)

***Akjagara Problems***

Based on gameplay footage that I've seen, the Akjagara are bad.  They have the same horrible accuracy as the Akzani and Afuris without the full-auto and high fire rate that can compensate for the missed shots.  Compounding this problem is the recoil.  They recoil at least as much as the Akvasto and Akmagnus, but without the accuracy that would allow for recoil compensation.  At best they're a sidegrade to the Akbolto, but they cost way too much to perform so poorly.  Buffs should be incoming, but the only thing you could buff without turning the gun into Akvasto Prime is the damage.  Is a straight damage buff enough to fix the weapon?  If not, how will you differentiate it from the Akvasto Prime?

Lastly, but perhaps most importantly, why does the weapon have stats so close to projected stats for the Akvasto Prime?

Yay thanks Rebecca !

I had this scenario a few times where an already maxed out mod didnt fit my build. So i either had to use another forma and level my gear up or take the same mod unranked and rank it up as much as needed.

So heres the question: How about a feature where you can just rank down your maxed out mod ?

This would be a nice addition in terms of "quality" imo. Thanks !!

Edited by LuftProducts

Are there any plans to expand on the Claws and Shield and Sword melee class?

Spears, rapiers or just puncture based melee, when? We have a severe lack of puncture melee weapons.

For Geoff: Can we have a Decisive Judgement animation rework? Two-handed + Iaito style = not possible. We need a better fitting style for the two-handed wielding of the stance.

Edit: Will there ever be any 100% crit chance secondary? Rakta Ballistica could be the first one.

Edited by RexRgisIocus

Same question again:

Can we have the quest that you Devs awsner written on the Devstream Overviews? I think that for some (like me) that don't are good enough in English language to understand what you guys says (and says fast) this is a good way to know exactly what's going on (I watch the streams always, but need the Overviews to knows what happened).

1) So we had some AI's accuracy tweaked, will there be more updates on the AIs and Invasions (CORPUS vs GRINEER), Maybe an AI UPDATE? 

2) Will the Grineer get more utility units and a different grenade design? Perhaps a Grineer Medic that can support troops on the battlefield?

Edited by Elvis276

When is U16, its been a really long time since U15, we are at roughly 3 and a half months, its been to long.  It really feels like you guys are trying to shove to much into it, you don't need to one up yourselves each time.  Considering the holiday break the goal for U16 should have been less content than U15.  Or whatever is holding it back could have been added in the following weeks instead of delaying the entire update. 

Sentinels need a buff bad, especially against AOE damage, will we see them get any attention soon?  They should also be able to be revived/reactived some how, the one revive from the regen mod is just not good enough. 

Some time ago, during a devstream you guys mentioned sentinels getting personalities, is that still going to happen?

When are we going to get new sentinels?

Can they Syndicate "Helpers" be removed from Spy and Rescue syndicate missions?  They are nothing but a liability there. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

20. This latest update was 16.lite... all of the heavy stuff we'd expect, but without whatever is normally deemed worthy of a number change. Will this be a new trend?

21. It's notable that cosmetics have alternative names/concepts for the finished product, such as Helios's companion mask, "Ictus" was a runner up for his name. More importantly, sentinels themselves launched with 3 masks available--lotus(a tribute, obviously), kubrow, and hunhow.

We have since actually gotten the alternative pet, kubrows, which vaguely resemble the kubrow mask. This leaves the obvious question: Is there a hunhow pet in our future, that vaguely resembles the hunhow mask? It breaks the pattern of thinking to imagine otherwise, so it seems like that might just be further off down the line?