The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sword Coast Legends (Digital Extremes And N-Space Collaboration)!

[DE]Rebecca

*Sighs* I knew this will happen at some point, other MMO type games and normal games, that I did not and did played and now warframe falls for this. Please forgive me if I come out to snarky or harsh, but this type of thing really grinds my gears.

What is this trash?, to me this looks like another WoW version of command and conquer, nothing about this game has any kind of relevant to warframe in any shape way or form. Now as I understand this is off-topic stuff and I try my very best to avoid this side of the forms, as I wish forms never had this type of thing.

Now I'll like an confirmation if this is something like PW issue, where everyone saw this and begin to spread panic, so if it be so kind if 3 things can be cleared up to avoid these fears and heavy concerns.

1. Will This Have Any Effect To Warframe At All?, Such as development, Updates and Content?

2. Will DE(Of Warframe) move away from warframe and leave warframe, to keep working on this "game" and not pay much attention on warframe?

3. Will any DE (of warframe) leave warframe's development team, that builds warframe and gives us new content to move on building this other game?

I sincerely apologize if this seems very rude, but I've seen this before in the past and it only boiled down to chaos and fire and eventually death of that game and soon the death of others, as well I kown one game died due to the lack of Development.  

Edited by LegionCynex

*Sighs* I knew this will happen at some point, other MMO type games and normal games, that I did not and did played and now warframe falls for this. Please forgive me if I come out to snarky or harsh, but this type of thing really grinds my gears.

What is this trash?, to me this looks like another WoW version of command and conquer, nothing about this game has any kind of relevant to warframe in any shape way or form. Now as I understand this is off-topic stuff and I try my very best to avoid this side of the forms, as I wish forms never had this type of thing.

Now I'll like an confirmation if this is something like PW issue, where everyone saw this and begin to spread panic, so if it be so kind if 3 things can be cleared up to avoid these fears and heavy concerns.

1. Will This Have Any Effect To Warframe At All?, Such as development, Updates and Content?

2. Will DE(Of Warframe) move away from warframe and leave warframe, to keep working on this "game" and not pay much attention on warframe?

3. Will any DE (of warframe) leave warframe's development team, that builds warframe and gives us new content to move on building this other game?

I sincerely apologize if this seems very rude, but I've seen this before in the past and it only boiled down to chaos and fire and eventually death of that game and soon the death of others, as well I kown one game died due to the lack of Development.  

The collaboration we're offering isn't development focused -- it's mostly the guidance and publishing support we wish we had when we were starting out. As I post this, the DE crew you know is working away on the next major Warframe update (myself included when I finish writing this), while a handful of marketing & publishing brains get things ready for this exciting collaboration. If you're nerds at heart like us, you should be excited too!

They're not doing development.

do some reading. DE is guiding, NOT developing. So NO to all 3. Also this looks alot better compared to those games. (In my book anything is better than WoW) I am quite excited for this game. Hope its not $60 right off the bat unless it allows mods for alittle steam workshop fun. Then maybe I can see some promise in adding new things to the game, and making a wild adventure out of it. Maybe more than just those 4 characters to run around with. The game looks very promising, and I might pick it up depending on how it comes out. Not alot of games give the whole freedom of being a Dungeon Master. That is quite unique to this game.

I just want to know HOW MUCH can the Dungeon Master do.

edit: also if it has some Neverwinter Nights to it I expect something similar to the Aura system.

edit: also maybe an ability  to upload your stories, and worlds to a list that people can download, and play for themselves similar to Happywheels.

Edited by Arlayn

Really? You guys should sincerely focus your attention on a title that is not even out of open beta yet rather than stretch things thinner than you already are. Bad move.

Once again, DE isn't putting development time into this game. They are offering Production and Marketing mentorship. The Marketing and Development teams are more than extremely likely entirely different, meaning none (or very, very little) of the important time should be detracted from Warframe.

Really? You guys should sincerely focus your attention on a title that is not even out of open beta yet rather than stretch things thinner than you already are. Bad move.

Getting this feeling no one is reading the [DE] related post in this forum when all said post are like pages 1-3. It is just guiding... not like the guidance, or even their marketing team is really needed 24/7 on Warframe. Warframe practically floats on its own now.

You didn't read the OP at all, just started spamming knee-jerk conspiracy theories. wtg. =/

Got a feeling that people who complain here didn't read the OP and just jump to posting. *facepalm*

Go read the OP first, carefully, before posting.

Dungeons and Dragons? Dayum, that's quite a big IP there.

Also, the director of DA:O is on board? The hype is real.

Looking at the titles n-Space have released, though, makes me worried a little.

Adding that, this year surely have lots of RPG coming.

Edited by Lorche

• 2 weeks later...